Other games

Park Life

Been reading the general slating Leeds have been getting and it truly was shocking the way Warnock set them up to deliberately injure the opposition.

I'm delighted the odious stewt was sacked by QPR. It's not surprising to see they've such a piss poor disciplinary record in the division when he's put the team together.

How Brown hasn't been done for violent conduct is beyond me. He's gone in on Karacan from behind with a scissor tackle (like Kompany's) and broken the guy's ankle. Disgusting player, always has been dirty and it'll be great when he hangs up his boots so he won't injure anymore fellow professionals.

Never been so pissed off after a Reading win!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God wigan were robbed today, both Chelsea goals offside

Could be the difference between PL and CCC next year. Linesman wants relegating to kids leagues

Guest CabayeAye

God wigan were robbed today, both Chelsea goals offside

Could be the difference between PL and CCC next year. Linesman wants relegating to kids leagues

More importantly, could be the difference between Europe or not for us.

Corrupt cunts.

shows how far big teams will go just to win a match like cheating in the game like arsenal did with us with 2 corners which wer not on the corner spot

Been reading the general slating Leeds have been getting and it truly was shocking the way Warnock set them up to deliberately injure the opposition.

I'm delighted the odious stewt was sacked by QPR. It's not surprising to see they've such a piss poor disciplinary record in the division when he's put the team together.

How Brown hasn't been done for violent conduct is beyond me. He's gone in on Karacan from behind with a scissor tackle (like Kompany's) and broken the guy's ankle. Disgusting player, always has been dirty and it'll be great when he hangs up his boots so he won't injure anymore fellow professionals.

Aye, seen the highlights before, that youngin' should have been sent off for definite, Pugh twice and Brown aswell. Warnock summed up his twatty bastardness by bollocking the youngin on the sideline as he was going off.

Dalglish having a whinge again. This guy is unbelievable. No credit to the opposition, no recognition of the shortcomings of his team, just unabashed whinging at anything that moves. Joke club.

Dalglish having a whinge again. This guy is unbelievable. No credit to the opposition, no recognition of the shortcomings of his team, just unabashed whinging at anything that moves. Joke club.

Crazy that there isn't any serious talk about his sacking. Sure he might have a connection to the club and the fans but there's no connection to the yanks that are bank rolling their sinking ship. One could only reason that their Carling Cup win is one reason, the other, the fact that they're still in the FA Cup. With their current form exit from the FA Cup is a likely outcome (annoying for us). If that happens they would have to consider getting rid of him so they can give the incoming manager a rolling start for the offseason.

More power to everyone else the longer they keep him.

Crazy that there isn't any serious talk about his sacking. Sure he might have a connection to the club and the fans but there's no connection to the yanks that are bank rolling their sinking ship. One could only reason that their Carling Cup win is one reason, the other, the fact that they're still in the FA Cup. With their current form exit from the FA Cup is a likely outcome (annoying for us). If that happens they would have to consider getting rid of him so they can give the incoming manager a rolling start for the offseason.

Hansen on MOTD last night talking about backing him to the hilt, whatever happens, is the sort of deluded mindset the rest of the lfc fans have

Hansen on MOTD last night talking about backing him to the hilt, whatever happens, is the sort of deluded mindset the rest of the lfc fans have

What exactly are they backing though? Carling Cup aside he's shown no redeeming features as a manager. To keep their current level of wages in place they'll have to be pushing for champions league football as there's little in winning the domestic cups.

In the meantime their blinding loyalty is good for everyone else.

Frankly I think the main difference between AVB and Di Matteo has been luck recently. Chelsea have looked fairly dire in the last couple of games and managed to scrape through with more than they deserve. I can't see that continuing against trickier opposition and I really feel that (and I know I'm getting ahead of myself here) if we can get some good points out of these next three games, we could go to Stamford bridge buzzing, with the hosts possibly just been knocked out of two cups, and turn them over.

Frankly I think the main difference between AVB and Di Matteo has been luck recently. Chelsea have looked fairly dire in the last couple of games and managed to scrape through with more than they deserve. I can't see that continuing against trickier opposition and I really feel that (and I know I'm getting ahead of myself here) if we can get some good points out of these next three games, we could go to Stamford bridge buzzing, with the hosts possibly just been knocked out of two cups, and turn them over.

That decision yesterday was a total disgrace. I can think of 3/4 major incidents that have basically won them points that have went their way this season. Luiz at SJP being the most criminal (in fact, ANY other day, we'd have got something. Terrible luck). All 3 remaining CL teams would tear them a new arsehole.

I completely agree with you. Leeds's crack on Friday was atrocious. Awful awful tactics of smashing the opposition and cheating. That Becchio lad is a right twat as well, first time I've actually considered his game and he's a cheating whining idiot who looks like a failed auditioner for footballers wives.

Guest CabayeAye

If I was Hughes, I'd take my team off the pitch.

Offside, miles away from contact. Never a penna, let alone a red card. Ref had a clear view too.

No other explanation other than corruption. Man Utd and referees need to be investigated.

Worst decision this season. Offside, dived, and Derry wasn't even last man. Cheating ref cunt

Terrible decision like.

This league can be a joke at times.

Guest CabayeAye

Worst decision this season. Offside, dived, and Derry wasn't even last man. Cheating ref cunt

Terrible decision like.

This league can be a joke at times.

Fucking Sky commentators immediately saying how it was a clear red too. Cunts.