Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing that continues to impress me most about this Barcelona is despite their undoubted ability on the ball, it's great to see how hard Guardiola has them working when they don't have it.

Especially when you compare how hard their forwards work compared to Madrid's.

They pretty much close teams down in their own half, it's crazy how aware they are of a pass and how easily they create space.

Iniesta is class like - shame he's an awful cheater but I suppose it's par for the course in Spain. It's strange how they can be so attacking yet technically they play possession football. Mostly 2 touch stuff waiting for the gaps to open up.

Ronaldo & Kaka look pretty anonymous tonight.

The one thing that continues to impress me most about this Barcelona is despite their undoubted ability on the ball, it's great to see how hard Guardiola has them working when they don't have it.

Especially when you compare how hard their forwards work compared to Madrid's.

Guardiola says it's because they're crap without the ball, so they have to work twice as hard to get it back.

At half time on 5live John Rawling said that Lionel Messi was named after Lionel Ritchie by his dad, a big fan of pop infused soul/funk ballads by all accounts :lol:

Eidur Gudjohnsen said it was true before the game.

Hats off to Di Maria, was unlucky to hit the post but did well to control it and then play it across the box rather then shooting again.

Never say never, but I still think there's no way back in this for Madrid.

My ma rang me from barca, place is mental, everyone on the streets celebrating

Yeah, she said that was the people on the streets celebrating you could hear, but it was actually the eighteen huge black guys gang-banging her arsehole off. She won't be walking home put it that way.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Ant - give it a rest man.

He's right, baring in mind I only really saw the second half, but what I did see was the most biased referee I've seen since Brian Coddington at the Baseball Ground in 1992. Ronaldo is a diving cunt, but he must've been fouled 10 times without a free kick been given, and any time a Barca player fell he blew up. Mourinho is right, all the referees are up their arse, and I for one can't stand the club, self righteous, look at us, UNICEF, aren't we're morally correct gods. Well no you're a bunch of mugs, Messi is the only player in that club who isn't a dick, Alves and Mascherano, being two of the biggest arseholes in world football. Hope Man Utd embarrass them, and I think they have a fighting chance because without doubt they have the best defence in world football in my view.