Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was on the BBC live text before this match.

From Andy, Bolton, on text: "I've had 30 quid on every Premier League team to score this weekend, just need a goalfest at Old Trafford for £6,127, don't care who wins."

So jammy.

Sigh. I'll be gutted if Blackpool go down. Genuinely gutted.

Give your head a shake man!

I lost any like of Blackpool when the cunts beat us 2-0. :icon_lol:

Guest alex

Going all Tecato, if they did stay up I reckon we'd comfortably finish above Blackpool next year and they would be nailed on to take up one of the relegation spots.

Guest alex
I won't be gutted at all, Blackpool going down basically means they get exactly what they deserve, it's amicable the way they play but it is also ultimately their downfall, like hull the first half of the season they did well, then everyone caught onto the game plan and they dropped like a stone.

Trying to play like us under Keegan without the calibre of players that we had back then is just silly.

Admirable too. :icon_lol:

they didnt deserve to score 5 againts birmingham but could have and should have had more againt fulham. that suarez guy looks class( if he carries on like that world class). he cost 22m which is a bargain in todays market. they are going to be a force next year

Guest alex
Those fuckers are going to finish 5th aren't they?

It's either them or spurs so it's bad AIDS v cancer as far as I'm concerned.

Btw, if we'd signed Suarez and kept Carroll there's no reason why it couldn't have been us right up there.