Other games

Park Life

We sold a youth player, Zamblaronaldinhi, to Arsenal on the hush-hush last October. Deadman, any chance you could look up his Fifa stats? Apparently he is a hot potato.

Whatever did happen with Zamblera?

Had his contract terminated by mutual consent at the start of this season iirc.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Balotelli 'stamp' looked completely accidental, it would take incredibly skilful footwork to do that deliberately especially whilst falling over.

Are you joking? It was very obviously intentional.

I initially thought that he had lost his balance and was just trying to put his foot down in order to stabilise himself. The more I've seen it the worse it looks but I don't think that there's enough there for the FA to convict him of anything.

Toon Man, Webb was looking straight at the incident.

Edited by ewerk

Yeah it was deliberate, there's no getting from that. It wasn't a natural foot movement when you're going down and he should be banned for a couple of games.

No doubt if Webb saw it he would be sent off.

complete with comedy tumble at the end

it was a pretty obvious stamp. it's not like he can even use the 'his head was where i needed to stand excuse'. his foot has gone actively looking for it. parker's a lucky boy that he wasn't badly hurt. balotelli should expect a three game ban.

Of course it looks worse in slow motion, but things happen in real time and for him to try to avoid landing on Parker but stand on his head in the same movement, at that speed, is ridiculous. People's limbs shoot out all over the place when they lose balance so I don't buy the 'not a natural foot movement' line either.

Of course Balotelli is a ridiculous man so the possibility remains it was deliberate but it looks highly unlikely to me in which case the referee couldn't send him off, which he didn't thankfully.

Looks 100% deliberate to me.

Could be, I change my mind every time I see it. But if you look at his arms and the way he almost falls over, he definitely loses his balance, looks like he almost twists his left ankle. Could be that he instinctively stretches his right leg to steady himself.

Obviously deliberate and he has done that sort of thing before. The first time he catches him isn't deliberate its momentum, he then follows through with his other leg and its clearly intentional. Neville and Souness had it right, it was a totally unnatural way to have moved in that situation by accident and that he is a car crash waiting to happen. He'll either win them the title or lose them it, because if the ref had done his job he's off and they might have lost, instead he wins them the game.