Other games

Park Life

Didn't post for three months and then WHAM! Rice is back.

Wonder why...

(Still only 1 point off the Champions League spots btw Rhys & 9 ahead of you having already won a derby...)

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOTD last night man - poor poor form . Didn't really expect any different when saw the lineup but their 'discussion' on Suarex and the Shreeves/Dalgleish debacle was toss. Best mates of KD 'er yeah Suarez has let him down today' . Really needs folk 'within the game' to be straight with this carry-on. Obvious nobody is advising KD he's making an utter cunt of himself. As much as it pains me to say it, surely it calls for a human handgrenade like Savage just to say how it is against the current backdrop of mainstream media coverage of ex-players pumping the club line no matter what. . Don't start us on omnipresent hard-of-hearing fuckin gobshite Jamie 'Suarez got the ball THERE-look that touch-THERE' Redknapp either .

Don't start us on omnipresent hard-of-hearing fuckin gobshite Jamie 'Suarez got the ball THERE-look that touch-THERE' Redknapp either .

It was interesting watching his initial reaction develop from 'They don't like each other, he doesn't have to shake his hand if he doesn't like him' at half time to 'well he hasn't done himself any favours there' by the end of the game. Clueless cunt.

I would take Jarvis first tbh

Agreed, we need a winger and he's a decent one he's not been to the same standard this year as he has been in the past but Wolves have been terrible as a whole this year.

Covers a lot of ground too, would match up the wings for us with regards to our wingers working back to help the fullbacks which makes us tough to get at down our left but not so much on the right

Don't start us on omnipresent hard-of-hearing fuckin gobshite Jamie 'Suarez got the ball THERE-look that touch-THERE' Redknapp either .

It was interesting watching his initial reaction develop from 'They don't like each other, he doesn't have to shake his hand if he doesn't like him' at half time to 'well he hasn't done himself any favours there' by the end of the game. Clueless cunt.

Yup , his whole Sky presence can be summed up as 'a total busker in a Beatles suit'

WOW!! The mighty Torquay United have just beaten Cheltenham away to go joint top!! The best Valentines present ever!! We have been top of league two's form table for awhile (and although I cant find a table for it, I'm sure I read that we are top of the whole of England's football form table)! What a season, both my teams are just making me smile and smile :nufc: No mean feat for us, we lost our manager and key players and at one point earlier in the season it looked as though we'd be in for a relegation battle. Seven straight league wins and 13 wins from the last 16 games :jonas: From a stuck together squad and hardly any strikers :yahoo:

I am sorry I will stop now :blush2:

My cousin was in the Chronicle this evening having been the best player at a kids football event, Ryan Taylor & Danny Guthrie picked him out.

He's already in the academy like, but the paper gave him a little interview. Good work Joey! :up:

(middle of the paper)

My cousin was in the Chronicle this evening having been the best player at a kids football event, Ryan Taylor & Danny Guthrie picked him out.

He's already in the academy like, but the paper gave him a little interview. Good work Joey! :up:

(middle of the paper)

I won't believe he's any good until I see a youtube compilation of his footballing skills accompanied by a tune with a banging donk on it.

(middle of the paper)

I imagine you'll find a pic of him via this then...

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/News/Gallery/0,,10278~2611726,00.html

Just about to kick off in the knock-out stages of the Champs League at the San Siro, atmosphere's absolutely electric, noise is deafening & that thing the Milan fans have done with the cardboard looks fucking mint... cut to the Arsenal fans and it's like a sea of crash test dummies on their tab breaks. What a bunch of cunts.

Just about to kick off in the knock-out stages of the Champs League at the San Siro, atmosphere's absolutely electric, noise is deafening & that thing the Milan fans have done with the cardboard looks fucking mint... cut to the Arsenal fans and it's like a sea of crash test dummies on their tab breaks. What a bunch of cunts.

What they done?

I see a load of Gooners arrested before KO

Looked forward to this all day. Not watched Milan in ages, should be a good-un!

What they done?

I see a load of Gooners arrested before KO

They've done nowt - that's my point. They look thoroughly bored by the whole event.