Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a quick squiz at this weekend's FA Cup games, at first glance I thought it would be great for CH's Birmingham to do over Chelsea. Then I realised that if Chelsea drop out, there's no real competition to beat Liverpool.

Go Chelsea!

Having a quick squiz at this weekend's FA Cup games, at first glance I thought it would be great for CH's Birmingham to do over Chelsea. Then I realised that if Chelsea drop out, there's no real competition to beat Liverpool.

Go Chelsea!

LOL honestly i was championing Manure to beat Liverpool 10-0 recently and I can't remember the last time that ever happened - Man i really hate them more this season, Doubt I'm the only one

Go Chelsea!

LOL honestly i was championing Manure to beat Liverpool 10-0 recently and I can't remember the last time that ever happened - Man i really hate them more this season, Doubt I'm the only one

This.

So basically now they will do the cup double :(

Tyldsley kept saying Milan are definitely CL winners material. ARE THEY FUCK. Chelsea could beat them, it's just Arsenal are so shit. Arteta or Rosicky wouldn't get in wor centre midfield.

Not many can compete with their forward line.

Plus Thiago Silva is absolutely class at the back. They won't win it, but don't see any reason why they can't go far.

Guest CabayeAye

Phil Brown co-commentating on the match for 5live. Talks about clubs challenging Arsenal for fourth spot. Guess what club he 'forgot' to mention? Bearing in mind he mentioned Liverpool who are below said club...

Well the way Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool are playing, we're nailed on for fourth.