Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southampton only need a point from each of their last 2 games to condemn West Ham to the play offs. Would love Blackpool or Birmingham (because of Hughton) to get back up.

YAHOO!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! :D :D :D

What an absolute quality job McDermott's done, gotta hand it to the guy. I never thought he'd be the man to take Reading up but he's done it in style.

Couldn't ask for more from the team though, worked their arses off all season. 10 points off Southampton and West Ham alone says it all!

I don't like Reading as a club, I'm not sure if Coppell is to blame but I find them really bland, culturally I don't think they bring anything to the top flight.

I don't like Reading as a club, I'm not sure if Coppell is to blame but I find them really bland, culturally I don't think they bring anything to the top flight.

I'm obviously biased as it's my hometown club but I've always liked the way the club goes about its business. Never going to be a big club, just don't have the infrastructure or fan base but definitely deserve to have another go at the top flight. It's been a great rise from the lower leagues to the Premiership twice now and I can't wait to see games against big teams again.

Gave a good go of the Premiership last time with a fantastic team, will be tougher this time around but hopefully they'll claim a scalp or two.

Don't see how there's anything dislikable about the club though.

Would love West Ham to lose the playoff final, Fat Sam's ego would get such a beating. Carew was trending on twitter earlier

for being shit!

I think I would prefer it if they lost in the semi-final - preferably 6-0 :icon_lol:

What's this about them being bought by a Russian tycoon, new Chelsea? :ninja:

Meant to be a large reserve of natural gas underneath the stadium.

Buying the club is just a front for the russians to gas frack the town. :panic:

I think I went off Reading cos we never got anything from the Madejski while they were up last time. Remember Michael Duberry? :P Agree with Birmingham or Blackpool - will be cheering on the Brummies cos of Hughton. Mind you, would love to see either Chrissy Hughton or Nolan back at SJP next season