Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allardyce man. Derby away and he played for a draw and lost. :lol: We can laugh about it now but fuck me. That was the only game they won that season in the league as well. It was only a late Viduka equaliser that stopped Derby getting what would've been their only other win of that season at SJP as well. I think Fulham away that season it the most boring game of football I've ever seen. And I include watching Burradon Colliery Welfare in the North East Sunday League Div C in that. What a cunt.

anyone remember that Reading away match under Allardyce where we played a 4-4-2 diamond and proceeded to hoy the ball up to our midget frontline of Martins and Owen at every opportunity?

jesus wept

Both games at the Madejski were horrific performances.

Next season should be very different though, although Pards doesn't have a good record against Reading at all.

Allardyce man. Derby away and he played for a draw and lost. :lol: We can laugh about it now but fuck me. That was the only game they won that season in the league as well. It was only a late Viduka equaliser that stopped Derby getting what would've been their only other win of that season at SJP as well. I think Fulham away that season it the most boring game of football I've ever seen. And I include watching Burradon Colliery Welfare in the North East Sunday League Div C in that. What a cunt.

:lol:

I was at that Fulham away game, only time I've ever turned my back on a game to chat to other fans. Their crack was miles more entertaining on a freezing miserable night.

Wigan away on Boxing Day got Allardyce the sack. I wasnt going back either at that point. Had tickets for Stoke in the cup and the manu game at OT later in January but I was going to knock it on the head after that.I honestly couldnt face any more of it, and this was after seeing 2 relegations in the previous couple of decades and not losing heart. At Wigan we were singing "we're shit and we're sick of it" whilst Ashley was stood in amongst us. Mort sacked him after Stoke, where Allardyce had received a lot of support from us.

Wigan away on Boxing Day got Allardyce the sack. I wasnt going back either at that point. Had tickets for Stoke in the cup and the manu game at OT later in January but I was going to knock it on the head after that.I honestly couldnt face any more of it, and this was after seeing 2 relegations in the previous couple of decades and not losing heart. At Wigan we were singing "we're shit and we're sick of it" whilst Ashley was stood in amongst us. Mort sacked him after Stoke, where Allardyce had received a lot of support from us.

I was at that game. Pure dirge

I remember Allardyce continually saying it was our best start in 10 years or something like that. I think .com showed it was our best start in two years or something. It was only after about 2 or 3 games that his statement was accurate but he kept on repeating it. I don't think anyone in the press pulled him up on it either. In fact, a fair few kept repeating the lie as way of beating us with the 'deluded Toon fans' stick.

Was thinking about going to SJP for the Olympics just since it seems a shame not to when it's on your door step. They can fuck off if the ticket prices are daft though.

I think the ticket prices are ok but for security you have to be in the ground 2hrs before the event and I doubt there's going to be drink on.

I think the ticket prices are ok but for security you have to be in the ground 2hrs before the event and I doubt there's going to be drink on.

Really? Fuck that shit.

Aye exactly :lol:

Unless there's some pretty special players playing I doubt I'm going to bother. What do they expect you to do for 2 hours?

Fine tune the details of your terror attack on the 1/10th full stadium.

Thoughts on Chelski - Barca anyone?

I reckon it'll be 1 - 3 tonight and then Chelski to get thumped in the second leg.

Think it'll be a mental game, and I think Chelsea will win 3-2 or 4-2. Chelsea are much better than some of the sides that have beaten Barcelona this season. 9/2 for a Chelsea win is absurd. They've played Chelsea about 8 times in the last 10 years and their biggest win against them is 2-1. Not a foregone conclusion.

Aye exactly :lol:

Unless there's some pretty special players playing I doubt I'm going to bother. What do they expect you to do for 2 hours?

Fine tune the details of your terror attack on the 1/10th full stadium.

Probably to allow time to blow these up too

inflatable-hands-561.jpg

And to search your jester hat. Btw, you were a cunt if you wore one of them in the mid-90s but how many twats had them on at the FA Cup semi-finals?

The 2 hours thing is just a conservative guideline to give you time to get through any security and to your seat though, isn't it? It'll be overly conservative, but there isn't actually a requirement that the spectators are waiting in the ground for 2 hours before kick off.