Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Kevin Miles bloke who is a Newcastle fan from the Football Supporters Federation reckons hardly any England fans are going (only sold about 1/3 of their allocation so far) because hotels are charging £500 a night to stay in a 2 or 3 star hotel. Apparently travel between different venue cities is a bit of a pain in the arse as well.

I like that a lot of papers are trotting out the "messi hasn't scored against chelsea" line ignoring the fact they last played 3 years ago and hes only 24

You forget how young he is I suppose!

I'm starting to get used to the fact that major sports stars are mostly younger than me now but this on top of realising today that I'm older than both Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps has pissed me right off. I'm only 27 ffs.

You forget how young he is I suppose!

I'm starting to get used to the fact that major sports stars are mostly younger than me now but this on top of realising today that I'm older than both Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps has pissed me right off.

I'm only 27

Whatever you do , don't join a band this year!

Would love to see if there any stats for how long Drogba spends on the deck.

EDIT: Right on cue..."Drogba goes down in a heap"

Edited by Nyff