Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really, i want chelski to win......more games =less form in the PL....hopefully

Aye but if they win the whole thing then 4th no longer gets CL.

agreed but i think they have slim to no chance of beating barca, but they are more likely to play a strong side if they are up by a goal than if they are down by 4-5.

How was it a remarkable Chelsea performance like Chiles?

"He seems to have lumbagow just loike moi nan'

"Yow'll have to see what its loike to get beat loike the rest of us, Barca fans"

I'm struggling to think of a worse football presenter I've ever seen on British television than this Brummie twat. His craic is even worse than his accent, put him and Alan Smith the former Arsenal striker and current SKY bore on together and you've the best cure for insomnia this century.

Not a fan of Chelseas and don't usually watch other teams but Watched the last 20 minutes and it looked a very Newcastle esque defending from the front display against them.

Also thought the atmosphere looked and sounded very good.

Be nice to get those nights back at SJP.

Not a fan of Chelseas and don't usually watch other teams but Watched the last 20 minutes and it looked a very Newcastle esque defending from the front display against them.

Also thought the atmosphere looked and sounded very good.

Be nice to get those nights back at SJP.

Terry and Cahill watching Perch/Williamson DVDs in training this week.

Thought the atmosphere came across canny shite considering the circumstances CT.

The fans facing the main camera were totally unmoved the entire time. They were awful.