Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumors going around on twitter of a training room bust up with Harry Redknapp and the players. Apparently Adebayor refused to play, and there were issues with Lennon and Kaboul as well. This could be very good for us. Anyone heard anything about this?

Rumors going around on twitter of a training room bust up with Harry Redknapp and the players. Apparently Adebayor refused to play, and there were issues with Lennon and Kaboul as well. This could be very good for us. Anyone heard anything about this?

Pretty much read what you have, plus I've seen Walker's name in there amongst the alleged mutineers. Could be bullshit, but supposedly Adebayor's Twitter bio said 'plays for spurs' and now it doesn't.

Usually the press convey shit like this about us in a bid to help the wheels fall off. Makes a nice change to see it with another club.

Aye Owen simply didn't look like he gave a fuck that season and was already thinking about his next move.

He never even wanted to come in the first place - he admitted as such when he signed. Then he played with no heart. Didn't give a shit did he tbh. He was more concerned with compiling that dossier.

Will he even get a winners medal if Man U win the title? Hope not, the useless cunt. Nice to see how England's Michael Owen's international career has gone too.

He never even wanted to come in the first place - he admitted as such when he signed. Then he played with no heart. Didn't give a shit did he tbh. He was more concerned with compiling that dossier.

Will he even get a winners medal if Man U win the title? Hope not, the useless cunt. Nice to see how England's Michael Owen's international career has gone too.

Absolutely epitomised our old approach, that. Does he cost a lot? Yes. Does he want to play for Newcastle United? No.

BUY!

Whoopeeee! We're a big club!

Aye, thing is I bet he blames us for the rapid decline of his career.

That's what hacks me off. Came here first and foremost to protect his England place, was paid a bloody fortune for the privilege, got seriously injured twice (second time when he was playing for his beloved England) and was given the best medical attention money could buy.

And he wonders why we're so hacked off he didn't seem arsed.

What was it he said on twitter? Something like "I'd rather be sitting on the bench for the best team in the country than playing every week for a crap outfit"?? That's what did it for me - up until that point I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and decree he'd had a bagful of bad luck in his time here but that tweet just epitomised the contempt he has for us.

An absolute c*nt of a footballer - the highest I've ever known.

How he got another year at Man United is beyond me like. They could have brought in Kevin Davies for a year and he would have given them a better option.

Christ, they could have gone for Alan Smith and he would have given them better options! OK, eggagerating a bit.

But Bellamy would certainly have been a better option.

Owen is the very epitome of a couldn't-give-a-shit mercenary to me. We broke the fucking bank to sign that wanker and he gave nothing back. He made it very clear we were beneath him and yet he was happy to take his exorbitant wages for sitting on the treatment table for most of his time with us. Shepherd mortgaged the club to get him and he repaid him by being a waste of space.

I hope his beloved horses gang rape the fucker.

Owen's supposed to be fit again next week according to physioroom. Wonder if he'll come on and win the title for man U at man city.

In similarly unlikely events, Drogba 14/1 to be booked for diving in 90 minutes tomorrow night. Gorra be worth a fiver :D