Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great two goals by Chelsea. The chip was great and that first touch by Torres was mint.

Yes they are still in the ground because they dont want to let the fucking animals out! Not because they wanna look at an empty ground you cock.

just been told something I dont believe

apparently the players of the winning squad who dont play in the final wont get a winners medal

naw they will do, i'm sure chelsea would fork out the extra to get them one and all if it was down to that, no chance the final winners only get enough medals for the lineup

Would be harsh, especially if youre injured for that one game and youve been shit hot throughout the tournament,

nevermind, found the rules PDF on uefas site

"thirty gold medals are presented to the winning club, and thirty silver medals to the runner up" terrys club captain, he'll get one

Chelsea defense looks canny for the final:

Luiz an Cahill injured, Terry suspended, Ivanovic suspended, also meireles and ramires out and possibly mikel as well.

Anyone else I am forgetting?

Ronaldo and Benzema looking at their defensive lineup

a2172193-51-laughing%20monkey.gif?d=1226752277

via Twitter..

"You can book Geoff Shreeves to visit your local Primary School around Christmas, he will gladly inform the children there is no Santa Claus.." :lol: