Other games

Park Life

Almost perfect set of results for us today - only discrepancy being Bolton getting a point but then that's not a massive issue.

Hopefully Arsenal & Wigan can do the business tomorrow..... and then watch us shoot ourselves in the foot. :aussie:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result for Man City today meaning Everton have to try that little bit extra against sunlun next week to ensure they don't get caught by Fulham :aussie:

And with our game against Liverpool on the Sunday, Man U will be inclined to try that little bit harder on the Satdee against the smogs.

However, all the above will mean nowt if we don't do our part of the plan on Monday.

2-0 Spurs, comical defending from Man U once again,

Modric picks the ball up in the box and finishes nicely.

Fergusons face is a picture. :aussie:

Man Utd or Spurs... it's difficult to say who you'd want to lose more....

But I'm slightly chuffed the score is as it is - would love for Ferguson to 'throw away' a title. At least they'll know how we felt.

Man Utd or Spurs... it's difficult to say who you'd want to lose more....

But I'm slightly chuffed the score is as it is - would love for Ferguson to 'throw away' a title. At least they'll know how we felt.

This.

Yeah this is certainly good for my Saturday entertainment, a decent match and some guitar playing.

Looks like there is a title race again anyway!

Spurs - like last week - appear lethal down the wings.

I really wouldn't like Bennz to win a title however, he would become even more unbearable.

More likeable than Fergie IMO.

Problem is if I had to choose between Man Utd or Liverpool to win the title I'd pick Man Utd every time, just because I hate Liverpool so much.

I think it would be hilarious if Man U blew the league. My best friend is a ST holder at Old Trafford and loves to tell me how much she suffers as a Manchester United supporter :aussie:

Harsh as it sounds, it would be slightly amusing to see how she'd handle it if something actually did go wrong for them.