Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be typical if we lost tomorrow's game with the prospect of going 7 pts ahead of WBA.

It worries me that I don't really fear any opposition in this league.

West Brom, Boro... maybe Cardiff and that's about it.

Would be typical if we lost tomorrow's game with the prospect of going 7 pts ahead of WBA.

It worries me that I don't really fear any opposition in this league.

West Brom, Boro... maybe Cardiff and that's about it.

Well the key has been our consistency, apart from that little run without a win (about for games) we've not had a bad spell, while WBA, Boro & Cardiff can beat any team by five goals on a good day and losing at home to Palace or Blackpool on the other. No team in this league can match our home record either.

As I've said before I think what is marking us apart from the rest of the league is our defence. I don't think our attack or creative midfield is anything unusual in this league, but our defence stands head and shoulders above the other teams.

As I've said before I think what is marking us apart from the rest of the league is our defence. I don't think our attack or creative midfield is anything unusual in this league, but our defence stands head and shoulders above the other teams.

True. WBA & Cardiff seem to be great up front and scoring for fun, but they just haven't got a solid enough defence.

West Brom lost btw. And Sheff Wed losing to Doncaster... could mark the end of the road for Laws.

Extra time at Elland Road, Ferguson will probably have time to watch now too.

Just hoping Sheff Utd get a goal against Forest so we can have a perfect night!

To be honest I'm not expecting much at Coventry..

Boro beaten 3-0 in front of 18,000 home fans. Strachan's been a failure so far. If they don't get back up this season, I wonder how long Gibson can afford to support them with low crowds and no PL/TV money.

Boro beaten 3-0 in front of 18,000 home fans. Strachan's been a failure so far. If they don't get back up this season, I wonder how long Gibson can afford to support them with low crowds and no PL/TV money.

I keep looking at the set up at QPR and thinking they will get up.

Even previous to that I can't see why Parky would be saying that apart from the fact they are loaded.

They looked ok at the start of the season but haven't impressed recently.

Even previous to that I can't see why Parky would be saying that apart from the fact they are loaded.

It'll be something to do with his antenna :lol:

Just watched Holloways interview where he was digging into the Boro fans for their lack of support, not for the numbers but for the environment that they created.

It'll be something to do with his antenna :lol:

:ithankyou: