Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad

Messi's just beaten 7 players in about 15 yards would've been an amazing goal even by his standards, he gets totally sythed down and the ref doesn't give the pen :D I've never heard the Nou Camp louder in my life shouting at the ref. Bilbao playing well 1-1 30s to go Barca could drop points here like, all this bollocks about them winning every game till the end of the season, this will be three in a row they haven't won.

Messi's just beaten 7 players in about 15 yards would've been an amazing goal even by his standards, he gets totally sythed down and the ref doesn't give the pen :D I've never heard the Nou Camp louder in my life shouting at the ref. Bilbao playing well 1-1 30s to go Barca could drop points here like, all this bollocks about them winning every game till the end of the season, this will be three in a row they haven't won.

Deffo pen. The baldy Bilbao player was unlucky to be ruled off-side about five minutes earlier.

Tottenham now on the cusp of dropping out of the top 4. Chelsea win their game in hand over them and they've leap-frogged them. Also Spurs' goal difference is massively inferior to the other 4.

yeah, I was surprised by that when I noticed it earlier on. I guess I've assumed they've been scoring loads of goals because so much has been made of their attacking play. but away from home their defence is pretty piss poor.