Other games

Park Life

Snakeships comment Sat 9:07pm

St Johnstone v Brechin

Bodies flying all over the place. Fuckin' magic

WTF you going on about "That thick scouser". I made me above point because a lot geordies support Scotland and follow the Scottish league hence snakeships comment. Also geordies and the Scottish can understand each other when they speak. I know famous geordies when they go on the telly they need English lessons hence Ant and Dec and Cheyrl Cole. Thats the reason byker grove crashed mate. No one could understand the fuckers.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Johnstone v Brechin

WTF you going on about "That thick scouser". I made me above point because a lot geordies support Scotland and follow the Scottish league hence snakeships comment. Also geordies and the Scottish can understand each other when they speak. I know famous geordies when they go on the telly they need English lessons hence Ant and Dec and Cheyrl Cole. Thats the reason byker grove crashed mate. No one could understand the fuckers.

13047.jpg

St Johnstone v Brechin

Yep, thick scouser.

What do I win?

:nufc: bring on stevie's reply :crylaughin:

You can't reply to such pathetic abuse as that, can you? Wouldn't embarrass mesel by replying. I reckon there's been more dafties sign up in the last 6 month here than ever though.

Is it just me, or are Brazil shite? This Neymar aside. Lucas fucking Lucas, he's a very average Premiership midfielder and that's being kind. Elano hitty missy, this is the worst Brazil I can remember to be honest. Worse than 90. Would be nice to see Scotland have at least one shit at goal though.

Elano is the John o'shea of Brasil , except he can pass, Not brilliant in any position but not awful when used anywhere along the sides or in centre midfield.

but aye Brazil looking pretty average, looking back over the years they've always had at least a couple of total and utter stars playing, but at the minute they've got good players but no "ronaldo" or "romario" type who will take a bad/average game and turn it on it's head.

Even Kaka's went shite. I think the best player I've seen from them in the last year is that Luiz. He IS a player and a half. Neymar's looking canny mind, but even the likes of Jadson, Luis Fabiano (first choice striker at the WC), and Nilmar, they're not Brazil players at all in my view. Argentina have far more star players than the current Brazil line up.

:nufc: bring on stevie's reply :crylaughin:

You can't reply to such pathetic abuse as that, can you? Wouldn't embarrass mesel by replying. I reckon there's been more dafties sign up in the last 6 month here than ever though.

Is it just me, or are Brazil shite? This Neymar aside. Lucas fucking Lucas, he's a very average Premiership midfielder and that's being kind. Elano hitty missy, this is the worst Brazil I can remember to be honest. Worse than 90. Would be nice to see Scotland have at least one shit at goal though.

It's a strange one - they've got an excellent bunch of defenders at the moment, yet they haven't produced a great attacking player for a while.

Although that'll change soon when Neymar and Ganso hit the big time.

Aye the Argies are well set for the next world cup imo, the likes of mascherano, messi and aguero coming into their prime, even di'maria if he cuts out all the fcking diving, if they could turn Higuain into batistuta/crespo they'd be even better.

Indeed some signing that is for chelsea, a beast of a player good in defense but great technique and handy on the ball, they've been linked with Neymar for a while as well.

Nah, too many nutters behind the scenes. Spain will be the team to beat for a good while yet

Mascherano's overrated as fuck btw.

He's not a patch on someone like Busquets.

They're totally different types of player though, Busquets isn't as good at breaking up playing and being disruptive as mascherano, same way mascherano is never going be doing any meaningful playmaking

They both play in the same position though.

Busquets is great at reading the danger and then being a great distributor of things. Barca don't look the same team when Mascherano's playing that role instead of Busquets.

Mascherano's overrated as fuck btw.

Agree with that. He couldn't lick Tiotes boots to be honest.

I've said it since the first time I saw him. Often at Liverpool Alonso was deepest lying midfielder, now contrast him with Mascherano. I'll tell you now £3.5m Tiote is worth nearer the £25m fee Mascherano went Barca for and he is worth nearer the £3.5m Twente received. Am I deluded by saying Tiote is much better? I watch both of them, and Tiote is more aggressive, retains the ball better and is just a better all round presence, in a much inferior side to Liverpool 2 and 3 years ago, Argentina and Bacrelona. I don't even think Mascherano is that much better Parker if at all.

Ant you mentioned Pirlo there. For me he's the best Italian since Baggio, I've written about how overrated I think Totti is loads of times, every time I've seen Pirlo I've thought what a fuckin player that kid is. He's got one of them heads where he has looked old since he was a teenage though. Set pieces, skill, passing, driving the team forward, immaculate and never gives the ball away. Three CL medals too.

See Scotland fans have been throwing bananas at black Brazilian players. These type of things never happen with England's fans. One scot on my twitter had the audacity to say it wasn't proven it was thrown by a Scotland fan, why would a Brazil fan chuck a banana at his own player. Back to the days of John Barnes back heeling bananas at Goodison sadly.

I fancy Ghana tonight, 4/1 aswell.

I fancy England -1 fancy Carroll to do something. Ghana are an odd team, perhaps I'd think differently if Essien was playing.

Qatar are winning Russia. I bet the arabs have paid the Russians to lose. They paid for the world cup ffs.

Jesus that'll be a big coup for them, think how much more oil they'll have.

Fuck. Thought Russia was a sure bet :lol: