Other games

Park Life

The Copa America is getting very exciting.

Brazil and Argentina knocked out.

Peru, Uruguay and Paraguay in the semi's. We await the result of Venezuela vs Chile.

I predict that a Spanish-speaking country will win it.

Is that a joke?

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Copa America is getting very exciting.

Brazil and Argentina knocked out.

Peru, Uruguay and Paraguay in the semi's. We await the result of Venezuela vs Chile.

I predict that a Spanish-speaking country will win it.

Is that a joke?

Yes.

Well, I know now to put things like this in this other games thread.

But it certainly isn't obvious to a new-comer.

Is that other games as in other matches, or other games as in other sports. (after all, it's the same sport, and Copa America is the same sport and the same gender).

Other matches? Hmmm. Football threads aren't always about matches, are they?

I'm not trying to be arrogant, but it's either that or be long-winded ;)

Yes.

Is that other games as in other matches, or other games as in other sports. (after all, it's the same sport, and Copa America is the same sport and the same gender).

Other football games basically. Different competitions, friendlies or sometimes even when there's been a managerial change or a small event in football such as Darren Fletcher kicking a pigeon, if it's not thread worthy don't start a thread.

Yes.

Other football games basically. Different competitions, friendlies or sometimes even when there's been a managerial change or a small event in football such as Darren Fletcher kicking a pigeon, if it's not thread worthy don't start a thread.

Take away the cunt's ability to start new threads, problem solved!

And those fucking Yank women, cost me a $1200 multi!!!!!

heh mancini ant got a clue how to mange hes an idiot

I tend to be nice to you but seriously youre talking balls there

same as most of the journos who were ragging on him all last year who seemed to miss where he had his team in the league. hes damn good manager hes won ten honours in his managerial career, you don't fluke that and you certainly dont end up managing the likes of Lazio, Inter and (in their current state) man city by being a mug

well its upto you mate im just stating what i see and clearly man city are greedy money grabbers

theyre the opposite of that, Ashley is a greedy money grabber, Man City spend like theres no tomorrow

and what the shit has that got to do with whether mancini is a good manager or not?

He's made some very odd decisions and odd signings.

true but with them hes finished in the CL places in the league, which is no easy task and won the FA cup.

hes by no means a bad manager and it gets on my nerves when people say he is without looking at what he actually gets done.

heh mancini ant got a clue how to mange hes an idiot

I tend to be nice to you but seriously youre talking balls there

same as most of the journos who were ragging on him all last year who seemed to miss where he had his team in the league. hes damn good manager hes won ten honours in his managerial career, you don't fluke that and you certainly dont end up managing the likes of Lazio, Inter and (in their current state) man city by being a mug

I think anyone could have won the seria A with Inter while he was in charge since Juve/Milan were hampered. Even then he nearly let Roma win it. ^_^

Live Pre-Season Football

Tuesday 26 July

5:00pm - 10:00pm

ITV4

Barcelona v Internacional and Bayern Munich v AC Milan

Barcelona v Internacional (Kick-off 5.15pm) and Bayern Munich v AC Milan (Kick-off 7.45pm). Matt Smith presents coverage of the semi-finals of the Audi Cup at the Allianz Arena in Munich. The host club won the inaugural staging of the event two years ago, beating Manchester United on penalties in the final. Commentary by Clive Tyldesley and Steve Bower.

Sounds worth watching.