Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't concentrating but all I saw of Guarin was the pass to Messi for the Barcelona goal and his sending off at the end.

Can't say he had the best of games tbf. :icon_lol:

That was Guarin? Fuck! Got sent off too. blyme he had a shocker!

I've said this before but, how are Wigan not bankrupt? They have no support. Their crowds are woeful. I had to keep reminding myself that QPR were the away side because their support were making ten times the amount of noise.

The second goal was a goodun though.

I've said this before but, how are Wigan not bankrupt? They have no support. Their crowds are woeful. I had to keep reminding myself that QPR were the away side because their support were making ten times the amount of noise.

Dave Whelan.

Dave Whelan.

He said they had to sell Insomnia, so they sold him. Balance the books. The players must all be on fairly low wedges.

Liverpool v Bolton should be a decent game, now I've said the be prepared for a 0-0. Also I can hear Sweet Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac on the PA during Kenny Dalglishs interview here.

ugh jamie redknapp, cunt. needs saying every time hes on tv