Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUst having a read of the smb thread on our match, which as ever is about the longest thing on their board and the bitterness, obsession and jealousy just oozes from ever page, it really is entertaining to see their lives revolve around us over there!

they have match threads for our games? :lol: its just the same small club mentality they demonstrate constantly, have we ever bothered with a thread dedicated to one of theirs that we werent involved in?

JUst having a read of the smb thread on our match, which as ever is about the longest thing on their board and the bitterness, obsession and jealousy just oozes from ever page, it really is entertaining to see their lives revolve around us over there!

Especially as they had high expectations and we were talked of as relegation candidates.

they have match threads for our games? :lol: its just the same small club mentality they demonstrate constantly, have we ever bothered with a thread dedicated to one of theirs that we werent involved in?

They have 20 page long threads on our friendlies sometimes! I reccomend a read it is hilarious!

That's ridiculous if true. Never wandered on to RTG myself but might take a look now...

Sunderland need a good run of games soon or Agent Bruce will be out of a job.

Who would get the job? O'Neill or Hughes?

I'm happy enough knowing that with Bruce in charge they're going nowhere.

Sunderland need a good run of games soon or Agent Bruce will be out of a job.

Who would get the job? O'Neill or Hughes?

I'm happy enough knowing that with Bruce in charge they're going nowhere.

I think O'Neill usually picks his jobs wisely, he'd have a hard time getting that squad much further than Bruce got them last season so I'd be surprised if he'd risk it. Hughes on the other hand might be more desperate for a job.

Neil Warnock has accused a ‘mole’ in the Queens Park Rangers camp of leaking team secrets.

The Loftus Road manager was furious when details of his team selection ahead of Saturday’s 1-1 home draw against Blackburn were posted on a fans forum website on Friday afternoon.

Warnock said: ‘So, this supporter puts on this website that DJ Campbell has broken his foot, Heidar Helguson is playing, Jamie Mackie is playing and Adel Taarabt is out.

‘I think it is a disgrace that a supporter tried to get kudos like that. That should be kept in house - it is disappointing.

‘It is possibly a player contributing that is probably not wanted, but that is life. I hope our loyal fans get hold of the person as I will definitely put it on our website so that they can bombard him.

‘I am not bothered who it is. It is the low of the low. They can’t be a QPR fan that is a cert.’ Warnock now says he will have to keep his wits about him in the future to avoid a repeat of last week’s scenario.

‘I can’t pull my staff and tell them, you have to trust them,’ said Warnock. ‘But unfortunately, apart from the team that are playing, we will have to let the other lads train in the afternoon on a Friday.

‘That is the best thing. You can’t start pointing fingers, can you? You have to start just having the team in and everyone else come away from it.

‘It is disappointing as it has come from the dressing room. That is the only place that it could have come from because the person who put it out has good inside information.

[/left]

Edited by Barney

more QPR

Neil Warnock's attempt to keep Queens Park Rangers in the Premier League has been complicated by a double outbreak of dressing-room discontent, as Joey Barton publicly criticised the attitude of his team‑mate Adel Taarabt while Warnock called for help to catch a mole who is leaking team secrets.

Barton, speaking on live radio, said that Taarabt should have apologised for his reaction to being substituted during the 6-0 defeat by Fulham this month when he walked straight out of the stadium and took a bus home. Barton also indicated that the Moroccan only had himself to blame for his poor performances so far this season.

"At the end of the day this is the top level of world football, and if you're not prepared to work hard you'll come up massively short," Barton told Rock 'N' Roll Football on Absolute Radio Extra. "If I was Adel and I had Adel's ability I'd not be wanting to come up short having not worked hard enough. He was told he was a genius; I've yet to see it, and I don't know whether that's because he doesn't work hard enough or whether he tends to sulk. I'm happy that he's upset really because it shows he does care, but there's a way of doing it. He wouldn't like to come in and apologise for doing that, and maybe didn't think he needed to, but to a lot of the senior players maybe he should have."

more QPR

Neil Warnock's attempt to keep Queens Park Rangers in the Premier League has been complicated by a double outbreak of dressing-room discontent, as Joey Barton publicly criticised the attitude of his team‑mate Adel Taarabt while Warnock called for help to catch a mole who is leaking team secrets.

Barton, speaking on live radio, said that Taarabt should have apologised for his reaction to being substituted during the 6-0 defeat by Fulham this month when he walked straight out of the stadium and took a bus home. Barton also indicated that the Moroccan only had himself to blame for his poor performances so far this season.

"At the end of the day this is the top level of world football, and if you're not prepared to work hard you'll come up massively short," Barton told Rock 'N' Roll Football on Absolute Radio Extra. "If I was Adel and I had Adel's ability I'd not be wanting to come up short having not worked hard enough. He was told he was a genius; I've yet to see it, and I don't know whether that's because he doesn't work hard enough or whether he tends to sulk. I'm happy that he's upset really because it shows he does care, but there's a way of doing it. He wouldn't like to come in and apologise for doing that, and maybe didn't think he needed to, but to a lot of the senior players maybe he should have."

Barton giving out lectures on sulking.... :unsure2: