Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

The rules are there for a reason tbh.

What reason is there for giving out red cards for a non-dangerous, ball winning two footed tackle?

What reason is there for giving out red cards for a non-dangerous, ball winning two footed tackle?

The point, you fucking idiot, is that when you have two feet off the ground then you have no control over the tackle and so cannot guarantee that it won't be a dangerous tackle. Or should the red card only come out when the other player's leg is snapped?

The point, you fucking idiot, is that when you have two feet off the ground then you have no control over the tackle and so cannot guarantee that it won't be a dangerous tackle. Or should the red card only come out when the other player's leg is snapped?

Pretty much what I was going to post.

Teamwork Ewerk. :banana:

Now the unwashed get a bit of breathing space after Huth is sent off for what was a yellow card challenge at most

Wonder if the snow there made it worse than it was meant to be?

Not that I expect the refs to use common sense.

Huth is such a cunt though. He follows through with so much power while knowing he wouldnt get the ball. Meyler could easily have gotten injured. He had a couple of those while not looking at the ball when we played them. Ryan Taylor got an elbow to the stomach if i remember correctly and he got away it.

Now the unwashed get a bit of breathing space after Huth is sent off for what was a yellow card challenge at most

Wonder if the snow there made it worse than it was meant to be?

Not that I expect the refs to use common sense.

He went into the tackle pretty fast, but it was studs down, one footed, and as soon as he realised he was going to make contact he tried to pull out of it. No intent there whatsoever

This new approach is an obvious attempt by the F.A. to curb the effectiveness of the Perchinator.

Perch will just crumb his nose at them because they won't get the batter of him that easily etc.

Everyone but you Matt, you gormless cunt.

:lol: So we sit in 5th place and say 'maybe we'll nick a UEFA cup spot' and we're deluded but they can carry on like that with their shite squad and think he's making a good point.