Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea 1 down.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.........don't like Chelsea, but they are British, but its one for Mourinho, nice to see someone treated badly and then go back and get the last laugh. He's the best manager they had, and they got rid of him.

The owners should let the managers do the managing, Ashley and Keegan spring to mind.... :yes

Yeah, realistically it's a pretty good set of results. If West Brom keep winning it will mean that our players can't slacken off at all if they want to win the League. At the same time if Forest keep dropping away it's great news as in the end all that really matters is that we get promoted.

Still a key match for us tomorrow.

Was is it with fucking West Brom! how do they keep getting these results! Last season they were the whipping boys now look.

So were we tbh.

It also helps that they get a phenominal amount of penalties whilst on the basis of our recent games against them seem immune to having pens given against them!

But Forest can no longer function away from home, haven't they lost about 6 on the bounce away now, they're going to drop of the pace massively at this rate.

I was toying with the idea that we could almost be promoted by beating Forest if results went that way beforehand but they have two pretty easy home games on Saturday/Wednesday - Peterborough/Palace I think. (Of course it would mean us winning two away games which isn't exactly probable).

I dont see why they tried to turn him back into a winger tbh

he was shite as a winger and became world class as a striker at arsenal

On a contract to expensive to cancel maybe? :lol:

did I miss when he got jailed for beating a kid up?

On a contract to expensive to cancel maybe? :lol:

did I miss when he got jailed for beating a kid up?

:D

Interesting match at Craven Cottage currently, Trezequet scored first within the first two minutes and then Fulham replied fairly quickly from a Zamora strike. Cannavaro has just received his second yellow card of the match which consequently means Juventus are down to ten men, with a good hour remaining in the match. (2-4 on aggregate)

Live on ESPN.

Aye it's been a cracker Snakester. Good shout.

Marin is a FM ledge on my current game. Seems ridiculously strong for a midget.

Edit: 3-4 Villa hat-trick. Class.

Edited by The Mighty Hog