Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa out after cheating there way to a lead.

Singing ''Your grounds too big for you'' is definitely a footballing faux pas when you know you have a midweek Europa game :)

I dont know if any of you watched the villa game tonight but i was following the text on the villa forum when the score was at 1-1 and the game was going to penalties. Then aston villa get a penalty and a chance to snatch victory. Petrov misses the penalty and Heskey then misses from 2 yards. But he then goes on to score an accidental goal after beye hits a shot and the ball rebounds off him and into the net. Reading the reactions from the villa fans had me in stitches. :)

Enjoy (make sure u keep reading each page from 32 onwards up to about 37 - theyre all one line comments)

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PN...c&start=465

Edited by harrynufc

I dont know if any of you watched the villa game tonight but i was following the text on the villa forum when the score was at 1-1 and the game was going to penalties. Then aston villa get a penalty and a chance to snatch victory. Petrov misses the penalty and Heskey then misses from 2 yards. But he then goes on to score an accidental goal after beye hits a shot and the ball rebounds off him and into the net. Reading the reactions from the villa fans had me in stitches. :)

Enjoy (make sure u keep reading each page from 32 onwards up to about 37 - theyre all one line comments)

:)

It's what happens when you're trying to break into the top 4 and the club runs out of money and the manager leaves.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Villa out after cheating there way to a lead.

Singing ''Your grounds too big for you'' is definitely a footballing faux pas when you know you have a midweek Europa game :)

Of their last 200 Premiership games their grounds been too big for them 187 times as it goes.

:angry:

It's what happens when you're trying to break into the top 4 and the club runs out of money and the manager leaves.

:) Emotional roller-coaster that thread like.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I dont know if any of you watched the villa game tonight but i was following the text on the villa forum when the score was at 1-1 and the game was going to penalties. Then aston villa get a penalty and a chance to snatch victory. Petrov misses the penalty and Heskey then misses from 2 yards. But he then goes on to score an accidental goal after beye hits a shot and the ball rebounds off him and into the net. Reading the reactions from the villa fans had me in stitches. :angry:

<_<

:) Emotional roller-coaster that thread like.

"Heskey been tremendous so far and Davies" "Petrov you cunt, Heskey you big shit cunt Steven Hawking could've score that" "Heskey leave" "Get in big Emile!!! :):D:D Heskey saves the days" "Davies you cunt" "Davies is the most expensive pub player ever"

Wanks the lot of them.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

I know half of yous are OOTs but I can't understand people who sit on their PC's when the toon are on the telly, and its the same with them Villa cunts.

I know half of yous are OOTs but I can't understand people who sit on their PC's when the toon are on the telly, and its the same with them Villa cunts.

tbf, Ive a telly right next to my computer

tbf, who gives a fuck what you think stevie.

FYP

Edited by sammynb

Villa fans must be sick as chips mind. They threw away the 2008 Uefa Cup to concentrate on the league (To finish 6th and ensure Uefa cup qaulification :)) then they finish 6th twice more and manage to put half a team out and not even get past qualifying 2 seasons running. Surely they would be better off trying to win a European cup, it's not like they are ever going to break into the Top 4.

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Guest Tuco Ramirez

FYP

Well I know its difficult for an aussie to grasp but how can you get enthralled and embroiled in a game when you're reading your pc and watching atthe same time.

tbf, Ive a telly right next to my computer

Aye, I've normally got my laptop on for the gamblings

FYP

Well I know its difficult for an aussie to grasp but how can you get enthralled and embroiled in a game when you're reading your pc and watching atthe same time.

I refer you to the quote above FYP.

Villa fans must be sick as chips mind. They threw away the 2008 Uefa Cup to concentrate on the league (To finish 6th and ensure Uefa cup qaulification :)) then they finish 6th twice more and manage to put half a team out and not even get past qualifying 2 seasons running. Surely they would be better off trying to win a European cup, it's not like they are ever going to break into the Top 4.

Spurs have done similarly in the past. Bizarre isn't it?

TBF it is pretty difficult to really follow the game if you're constantly looking at your PC. Obviously your attention is drawn to goals etc but you're not really watching it if you know what I mean. 'course, you can watch the game then turn to your laptop during replays etc.

I've got the cricket now, I can tell you that England are getting back into the game with a partnership between Trott and Prior (cue wicket) after a shocking collapse earlier, but what with reading up on renal physiology and farting around on here I'm not really watching it.

Quite entertaining that. Considering the bollocks their fans have came out with the last two games we played them, I dont mind sitting here smug.

God I hate fat Sam. Blackburn play the ugliest football and yet he always threatens to get a result against Arsenal.

How come the useless twat could get our lot to play like a unified team like his Bolton and Blackburn squads?

Is it me or does Salgado look like Tuguy's younger brother?