Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way in god's green earth should Carroll's goal have been disallowed.

And Hansen is talking shite. Ref was right not to send Richardson off.

You can't get a much clearer case of denying a goal scoring opportunity like

He was going away from goal and it was a clip of heels - Richardson never even went to make a challenge.

Should have been 4-0 down at half time.

Typical Sunderland, same as last year unbelievable luck.

Larrson unmarked at the back post.

They still passed it around nicely in parts.

I almost hope Larsson scores against us with MA watching.

What prices a few extra quid in wages against the gold dust of goal this season?

What? :lol:

I can't believe the audacity of some people, criticising the referee? If you watched the SAFC V LFC game in April when the Scouse tossers got a penalty for a challenge about half a yard outside the box then I think yesterdays game more than evened it out.

We were the better team in the second half and despite motd's biased coverage even Hansen and your golden boy wheetabix heed Shearer acknowledged we were good for a point.

Larsson's goal was a cracker and it was a good result to start the season against a Liverpool side who were chomping at the bit.

What? :lol:

I can't believe the audacity of some people, criticising the referee? If you watched the SAFC V LFC game in April when the Scouse tossers got a penalty for a challenge about half a yard outside the box then I think yesterdays game more than evened it out.

We were the better team in the second half and despite motd's biased coverage even Hansen and your golden boy wheetabix heed Shearer acknowledged we were good for a point.

Larsson's goal was a cracker and it was a good result to start the season against a Liverpool side who were chomping at the bit.

Watching the full game I'd have to say although the deckchairs weren't the better team per se, they wanted it a hell of a lot more and once the bin dippers reverted to lumping it at Carroll for the last 15 minutes, the makems were never in trouble.

hum possible but i dont think any of the best keepers could stop it though i could be wrong

it was slow and not that far in the corner, de gea should have saved it

De Gea looks like he's more used to playing with a ball with a bell in the middle on the evidence of today and last week. Great stuff, hope theres plenty more to come from him.