Other games

Park Life

Terry caught saying racist things on camera...

Absolutely classic defence to this from Terry. He claims that what the camera doesn't pick up is him saying "Oi Anton, I never said..." just before we catch him saying the words "fucking black cunt". :lol:

Oh John, we're not as stupid as the people you surround yourself with, you racist little prick.

The defence he used in his statement was the most stupid shit ever. Instead of claiming that he said something altogether different, like 'blind' or whatever, he used the old 'taken out of context' line. Fuck all will be done over this imo, it'd take an audio recording for something to be done.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot that Drenthe was only on loan at everton, looking at his start for them I wouldnt mind us in for him at some point

He'll be signed by a top club tbh, very good player who was frozen out of Real much like VDV.

no reason we couldnt be that club though imo, assuming we drop off as most of us expect the Europa League could be a possbility for us this season, I dont think spurs are that big a club when relating to the VDV signing though they had CL football but VDV had played in the bundesliga and europe before, Drenthe was picked up young by RM and has never made it there, someone like us would (I reckon) be the scale of club hed be at if he left madrid

I think he's out of contract in the summer as well. Someone told me that anyway, I haven't checked. If he is then we'll probably be in for him. Looks a good player like even if he hasn't developed in his time at Madrid.

Absolutely classic defence to this from Terry. He claims that what the camera doesn't pick up is him saying "Oi Anton, I never said..." just before we catch him saying the words "fucking black cunt". :lol:

Oh John, we're not as stupid as the people you surround yourself with, you racist little prick.

The defence he used in his statement was the most stupid shit ever. Instead of claiming that he said something altogether different, like 'blind' or whatever, he used the old 'taken out of context' line. Fuck all will be done over this imo, it'd take an audio recording for something to be done.

Actually thought this was a piss-take when I heard about it. :lol:

Terry is proper twat like. Even by the standards of his peers.

Actually thought this was a piss-take when I heard about it. :lol:

He's sounding like someone at A&E with a shattered milk bottle up their arse.

Saw something on the telly here tonight where a London based journalist was saying Anton might not follow it up because of the whole Rio being the England international that lost the captaincy to Terry.

If Rio hasn't been in touch and told Anton to pursue it to the fullest, then he's a hypocrite.

Saw something on the telly here tonight where a London based journalist was saying Anton might not follow it up because of the whole Rio being the England international that lost the captaincy to Terry.

If Rio hasn't been in touch and told Anton to pursue it to the fullest, then he's a hypocrite.

Can't see a manager like Warnock letting that fly either, suppose it will be revealed today whats going to happen

yet you dont seem remotely outraged compared to when Balotelli wore this

mario-balotelli-hat.jpg

now far be it from me to suggest why but might it be because hes not english? or :o not white?

you seem to be relatively ammused that Jonh Terry is in all likelihood going to get away with racism on the pitch afterall