Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a cunt. The mothers a thief, the fatha is a drugs dealer, he is a racist bigamist cunt, and his brothers ginger. East London for you.

His brother is also the one that had an affair with that young lads wife isnt he? total shitbag family the Terry's are.

Firstly let's get it out the way, yes, I'm bitter.

Bitter, but I'm also proud. Proud to support a team that has worked it's way up to the top of the footballing world through years of success. We are a footballing force respected the world over for the hard work that has gone into our achievements. Yes, we've spent a few bob along the way but we've also earned every single penny of that through money that is directly related to our hardwork and performances on the field. Every penny we spend isn't a sign of us "buying a title" it's a sign of our success in the past.

I love the rivalry we have with Liverpool, I hate them, but I respect them. The same went with Leeds a few years back and Arsenal now.

I don't have a single ounce of respect for you, nor Chelsea, both your team's "success" have nothing to do with any sort of hard work that has been put in over the years, it has nothing to do with any talent your coaches have produced nor with talent born anywhere near your club.

So, if you go on and win the league this season or next season, I'll be smiling in the knowledge that deep down, you know you can't really be proud of your team. Not like a United, Liverpool or Arsenal can of their team. So it doesn't matter how successful you are from here on in, you'll never have any real respect from any neutrals and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something. All you'll have is the same empty feeling like when you are struggling on Football Manager so you edit the game to give to a few hundred millions, any success after that just feels wrong.

Great post by a Man Utd fan here, agree with every word, and I'll also say that our relative success in the mid 90's and early 00's was entirely funded by our business, our fanbase and our hard work. Man City are the scum of football, in so many ways.

:icon_lol:

What a load of moaning, sanctimonious, steaming pile of shite from that Man U kid!

Every successful club in its past has had its backers, and if a Man U fan thinks Man U haven't bought or tried to buy titles he's in fucking cloud cuckoo land. They spent 26 years trying to do it but never managed it. Ah! but it was their own generated money! Was it? At a time when there was no money in the game Man U didn't do too badly for backers, Liverpool had the pools dynasty on their board and a few managers who built steady, year in, year out. I tell you what, you think Man U would've respected us had we won the title? No, we would,ve bought the title too. Sugar Daddy Hall would've bought it for us, (according to them). If Man U are so fucking massive and generate their own wealth which is true NOW, then its been made when great wealth has went to clubs in the right place, at the right time. You could just as easy say to a Man U fan, that they had built a decent side in the late fifties but owe their universal appeal to a tragic plane crash when football supporters weren't so partisan.

Do I like Man City's leap through Arab money? No, course not, same as Chelsea. But to hear moaning from these cunts is music to my ears. And he's talking out of his arse about Leeds. Leeds are not as big as Man City.

Aye same here.

There is no arrogance in world football to rival the arrogance of Man U fans. It is all to do with being the country's media darlings for the last half century and it is the very epitome of a divine-right mentality.

City are spending money that has absolutely nowt to do with the club's own natural resource base, but so fucking what-that's an issue for all of modern football, not just Man U. On the other hand, City haven't had a completely-free-of -charge national media PR machine for the last 50 years as Man U have. "United" this, "United" that, no wonder Man U can afford to spend more 'within their own means' if every five year old in the country is wanting a Man U home and away shirt every season because they don't even hear "United" are from Manchester. To those kids, "United" are the the de facto national team.

The comment about it not meaning the same to City fans if/when they win something 'compared to them' is the most deluded/arrogant statement of all though. If City won the title, in terms of what it means to their fans it'll eclipse any enjoyment Man U have derived from a title since '93-and they know that fine well which is precisely why they're trying to come out with that shite as early as now. :lol:

Anyway to be fair today, to keep it in it's proper context Man C just had the better players and were scoring 5-a-side goals and it was hilarious to watch OT emptying in humiliation as they need a dose of humility. Man U should still be favourites for the league though as Fergie doesn't worry at all about losing games like this or Liverpool?Chelsea etc etc, he knows over a season Man U will beat the inferior teams that Man C are more than capable of not turning up against, so it's just a case of enjoying it for what it is, and that was a good old fashioned dry bumming in their own back yard. :)

Spot on.

Agree with the pair of you tbh. Thought it was fucking hilarious and it could've quite easily been worse for Man Utd. Man CIty were, just like the FA Cup semi final, the better side and thoroughly deserved it. I just hope they now go on and win the league as it's about time someone else did. If they win it they'll have bought it but so does every fucker else. I actually think, given their resources and pulling power, Man Utd's record of bringing through youngsters is totally overrated and another example of a media propagated myth, based almost solely on the FA Youth Cup winning side of Beckham, the Nevilles et al. Virtually all their best players in recent years have been expensive acquisitions.

What a cunt. The mothers a thief, the fatha is a drugs dealer, he is a racist bigamist cunt, and his brothers ginger. East London for you.

His brother is also the one that had an affair with that young lads wife isnt he? total shitbag family the Terry's are.

Yep, think the young lad topped himself over it too didn't he?

Yep, think the young lad topped himself over it too didn't he?

Aye I know a lass who knew him, Dale Roberts. He was a Sunderland fan but you can't hold that against him.

As for Man City, I'd take a worldwide oil crisis this year, if it meant those arabs trying to get rid of it. Fucking joke situation, and Man Utd's wealth in the 80's had little to do with investment even then it was their money making capabilities. Man City are a sham of a club, I bet we have more "supporters" nationwide even now than they do, sham of a club. I hope to fuck Chelsea or Man Utd pull their finger out.

I knew you'd seething about it btw. Nearly as bad as sniffer with his love of all things Leeds tbh :lol:

;)

:lol:

Nothing like it, it's more my jelaousy/dislike of what these arabs have done to football. 220k a week for Yaya Toure it's not right man.

"We've played all the teams around us and they all have to play each other so the second half of the season is important to us now.

Fergie clearly isn't taking our title challenge seriously.

"We've played all the teams around us and they all have to play each other so the second half of the season is important to us now.

Honestly, wierder things have happened than us finishing 4th this year. Im not saying there is a snowballs chance in hell we end 4th, but in europe you have CL-clubs going down the year after and vice versa.

Who knows!

Honestly, wierder things have happened than us finishing 4th this year. Im not saying there is a snowballs chance in hell we end 4th, but in europe you have CL-clubs going down the year after and vice versa.

Who knows!

I think we have more chance of coming fourth than Everton did in 2004.

Who knows!

I think we have more chance of coming fourth than Everton did in 2004.

I think we are dependant on Van der Vaart and Suarez getting injured, perhaps Van Persie too, if we are to seriously get into a discussion about this.

But I think we are best off discussing the European slots, namely 5th, 6th and 7th.

Stoke and Villa and Everton being the usual suspects.

I think we have a good chance of europe tbh. Team positive :lol:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/October/FFCStatement.aspx

An open letter from the Chairman, in response to media reports in Saturday’s newspapers incorporating comments from former Manager Mark Hughes:

What a strange man Mark Hughes is. Sacked by Manchester City, he was becoming a forgotten man when I rescued him to become manager of Fulham Football Club.

Even when results were bad, I did not put pressure on him. I gave him every support -- financial, moral and personal.

He fully negotiated a two-year extension to his contract. On the day he was due to sign, he walked out without the courtesy of a proper explanation.

And now he insults the club, saying it lacks ambition, and the players who delivered an 8th. position finish last season and a place in the Europa League.

He is not just disrespectful but entirely wrong. Fulham has just announced plans for a splendid new riverside stand that will substantially increase the capacity of Craven Cottage.

In every aspect of its work, Fulham is a progressive club with a top manager in Martin Jol, the man we had really wanted when Hughes was appointed.

We shall endeavour to prosper without him simply because, when the challenge came, it was not the Club but Mark Hughes who lacked the courage and ambition to take on the task of leadership. If people are looking for a flop, they only have to no further than the man who has lost his spark.

Yours faithfully,

Mohamed Al Fayed,

Chairman,

FFC

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/October/FFCStatement.aspx#ixzz1bhXf8zV0

Mint that like. I'd have loved even Ashley to have said that opening line about Allardyce.