Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually feeling sorry for Blackburn now - just thrown away a 3-1 lead to draw with Norwich.

They get themselves into good positions but just can't stay there. Needed to wait till the end of extra time to beat us after all

Sounds like Stevie's nomination for manager of the year fucked it up for them.

NASL (Division 2) championship.

The NSC Minnesota Stars (my local team) went down to Florida and won the championship on Saturday. I went, along with about 25 other fans from here. (It's about 1700 miles.)

PS, yes it was a playoff format. I agree that a league format is a better judge of who was the best team over the course of the season, however the excitement inherent in a playoff format is wonderful too

Edited by Zathras

ah I saw tom mention Cassano on twitter last night but didnt find out what the problem was, hope he can make a full recovery and play again

Bad about gattuso too but I struggle to give a shit tbh, obviously hope he recovers too but hes not half a little cunt