Deadline day thread

Snake

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just astonished we've signed 3 players - 3 more than I thought we would.

There were moments last week when people were actually predicting no signing bar Lovenkrands.

If Barton hadn't got injured and Zog huffed out it would have been one.

does anyone think we signed the players we need to avoid relegation? i certainly don't.

we are crying out for some creativity in midfield and some pacy forwards. and most importantly, more numbers. what do we get? nolan (not what you'd describe as a 'door opener'), only one more body because we sold two. and none of the given/n'zogbia money invested in areas that will help us stay in division ie goals.

absolutely pathetic. i'm now 100% resigned to relegation.

Where the fuck are we going to get the goals to keep us up?

No doubt he's now pissed Martins off,Owen will be back for the last few games to put himself back in the shop window.So we are going to be stuck with one paced (slow) Ameobi. As of now i'd have that lazy fucker jog to the first lampost,sprint to the secend ,jog to the next one ect.Teach the fucker the concept of a change of pace.

does anyone think we signed the players we need to avoid relegation? i certainly don't.

we are crying out for some creativity in midfield and some pacy forwards. and most importantly, more numbers. what do we get? nolan (not what you'd describe as a 'door opener'), only one more body because we sold two. and none of the given/n'zogbia money invested in areas that will help us stay in division ie goals.

absolutely pathetic. i'm now 100% resigned to relegation.

The signings have been about covering departures. No attempt was made whatsoever to improve the squad at any time before or during the window.

I embraced the relegation thing after watching the game yesterday.

It an absolute disgrace. Just got in from work - what was the Nzog and Given deal final total then? Nice to see no-investment yet again. Ashley has to be in profit with transfers since he arrived. We have to play Xisco now.