Deadline day thread

Snake

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll be interesting to hear ashley try to justify this non-performance of a transfer window

If the past is any indication he'll lie, hide or more likely, send out his puppet to take the flak

After this i'm resigned to going down.It's going to be difficult to get the points needed to stay up.With this squad i can't see us winning many more games and if we have more injuries(please not Bassong)then we have no fucking chance.

The fuckwit claims he wants 16 or 17 points as quickly as possible - even if we get 9 from the 3 remaining winnable home games we're fucked - I'd love to know which away games he thinks we have the slightest chance of winning.

After this i'm resigned to going down.It's going to be difficult to get the points needed to stay up.With this squad i can't see us winning many more games and if we have more injuries(please not Bassong)then we have no fucking chance.

The fuckwit claims he wants 16 or 17 points as quickly as possible - even if we get 9 from the 3 remaining winnable home games we're fucked - I'd love to know which away games he thinks we have the slightest chance of winning.

Exactly my thinking. I can't see where the necessary points are coming from and am resigned that we will get relegated.

Do any of you seriously believe that they really have a clue what they are doing?

At best they are incompetant, at worst they don't give a fuck

The thing that amuses me is that JFK also realises this, you can see from his interviews hes incredibly fucked off, but he wont walk as he's lining his pockets and its all good stuff on a CV for when he gets a move to somewhere more suited to his level, say Norwich?

Do any of you seriously believe that they really have a clue what they are doing?

At best they are incompetant, at worst they don't give a fuck

The thing that amuses me is that JFK also realises this, you can see from his interviews hes incredibly fucked off, but he wont walk as he's lining his pockets and its all good stuff on a CV for when he gets a move to somewhere more suited to his level, say Norwich?

That is the thing with JK he dare not step too far out of line. It's a shame he doesn't take training and locks himself away in his office where one can hear him having imaginary conversations with Vinny Jones and John Fahsanu.

Guess who? :nufc:

Sakho, Sissoko, Emanuelson, Baines and Ebondo all coming in.

N'Zogbia, Smith and Xisco all out.

Possibly Gomis in if Owen goes too.

Watch

This

Space

Can I play, I know :lol:

Asset stripping

Definition

The practice of acquiring a business, then selling it's most valuable assets, in the hope that the cash realised from these sales will match the entire acquisition cost, meaning that the asset stripper is left with the remaining parts at nil cost.

Yet again Ashley and his clowns are proving that they are completely incompetant (why wasn't the Johnson this sorted out at the same time the Given deal was done) or trying to spend nowt and just keep the money coming in. I suspect this is the later.

Worst transfer window ever, we're hurtling towards relegation and we sell our best player and bring two average players and one who is so good he had his contract terminated with his last club. At the same time we have three of our other best players out for most of the rest of the season.

Thanks Mike, you cunt.

Asset stripping

Definition

The practice of acquiring a business, then selling it's most valuable assets, in the hope that the cash realised from these sales will match the entire acquisition cost, meaning that the asset stripper is left with the remaining parts at nil cost.

:nufc:

Steady on, he's only £1.4M in profit.

You've gorra laugh though. Back to the dark days here....

Profit

Mckeag - 88/90 - £2.8M = £1.4M/year

Ashley - 07/09 - £1.4M = £700K/year.

Loss

Forbes - 90/92 - £810,000 = $405K/Year

Hall - 92/97 - £35M = £7M/Year

Shepherd - 97/07 - £70M = £7M/Year

:lol:

Yet again Ashley and his clowns are proving that they are completely incompetant (why wasn't the Johnson this sorted out at the same time the Given deal was done) or trying to spend nowt and just keep the money coming in. I suspect this is the later.

Worst transfer window ever, we're hurtling towards relegation and we sell our best player and bring two average players and one who is so good he had his contract terminated with his last club. At the same time we have three of our other best players out for most of the rest of the season.

Thanks Mike, you cunt.

:nufc:

Guess who? :nufc:

Sakho, Sissoko, Emanuelson, Baines and Ebondo all coming in.

N'Zogbia, Smith and Xisco all out.

Possibly Gomis in if Owen goes too.

Watch

This

Space

Can I play, I know :lol:

Stevie?

Clue: He owes about £80 to charity.