Newcastle United 1-2 Manchester United

Matty

Martins will score a hat trick tonight. Dont laugh, get the bet on. :icon_lol:

We are 9/1 to win this on betfair. Anyone else think that is a little too generous???

I mean we could play out of our skins and they could have a bad night.

One of Saylor's Gump like charges down the line might actually lead somewhere for once...

On second thoughts, fuck that, we'd still lose by at least 3 clear goals.

Whats the draw, man utd are due a slip?

7/2

hmmm. Might be worth a punt.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're probably going to get dicked, but I see no reason to be defeatist about it. Life is much better with my 'Optimism tinted glasses' on.

0:0 at half time, we'll do a ManU and score the winner in the 96th minute.

*takes another deep toke* :icon_lol:

It's my birthday so we'll dick them :icon_lol:

Have you started drinking early or something? :icon_lol:

Happy birthday BTW - if you'd have filled out your profile properly, someone would have probably started a thread :icon_lol:

It's my birthday so we'll dick them :icon_lol:

Have you started drinking early or something? :icon_lol:

Happy birthday BTW - if you'd have filled out your profile properly, someone would have probably started a thread :icon_lol:

:( Not yet, cheers I'm fairly sure we mostly lose on my birthday I'm slowly filling it I'll have it by next year :icon_lol:

I'm not even looking for a stream tonight (am up in Aberdeen just noo) I reckon I'll just fire up youtube and pick some random renowned goalscorers highlights videos and watch those instead, it'll probably look about the same.

yeah trophyshy that's right :icon_lol:

Barton7 lad trust me birthdays mean fuck all for fate/destiny when your a toon fan

18th birthday, saturday, FA cup final day, in a house with me and two manu fans :icon_lol:

Could have been worse... you could have been at Wembley with 39,000 of the fuckers. That was purgatory tbh

If we cross the halfway line I'll do a lap of honor of my lounge.

If you are being literal with that you're going to be totally knackered by the end of the game, after all our kick-offs (which by rule cross the halfway line)

It's going to be a bumming of epic, hoop-stretching proportions.

Keeping it closer than four wouldn't be too bad under the circumstances.

I've always hated this game, even when we were good, dreading the score tonight.

TEAMS

NUFC: Steve Harper ©, Steven Taylor, Jose Enrique, Fabricio Coloccini, Sebastien Bassong, Geremi, Alan Smith, Jonas Gutierrez, Ryan Taylor, Peter Lovenkrands, Oba Martins

Subs: Tim Krul, Claudio Cacapa, David Edgar, Shola Ameobi, Nicky Butt, Andy Carroll, Kazenga LuaLua

MUFC: Edwin Van der Sar, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dimitar Berbatov, Wayne Rooney, Ji-Sung Park, Nemanja Vidic, Michael Carrick, John O'Shea, Darren Fletcher

Subs: Anderson, Ryan Giggs, Ben Foster, Paul Scholes, Jonny Evans, Carlos Tevez, Richard Eckersley

Referee: Steve Bennett

yeah trophyshy that's right :icon_lol:

Barton7 lad trust me birthdays mean fuck all for fate/destiny when your a toon fan

18th birthday, saturday, FA cup final day, in a house with me and two manu fans :icon_lol:

Could have been worse... you could have been at Wembley with 39,000 of the fuckers. That was purgatory tbh

:icon_lol:

Heard an interesting show about streams on radio 5. Apparently it is not illegal to watch them, and the football industry is really concerned about potential lost revenue however the flipside is that as they are almost unstoppable they may force down the price of the watching the people's game and that can only be a good thing, can't it?

Just saying.

Edited by trophyshy