London vs North East

Douggy B

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT FUCKING STINKS DOWN HERE.

That is all.

You should try washing it occasionally with soap and hot water. Maybe a bit of talc. If that doesn't sort it I'd see a doctor.

Let me see, we have the first domestic double in the modern game, A trophy in every decade, a tradition that makes West Ham look like a Monday night five aside team, a fan base that has never averaged under 20K despite being relegated in 77 (only us and Man Utd can say that), a European trophy in my life time.

What we DON'T do however is go round saying how "special" our club is, despite only having an ability to lurch from disaster to disaster differentiating us from the likes of Boro...

:D

Platinum.

Is Danny B a comedy Spurs alter ego of a board regular?

Let me see, we have the first domestic double in the modern game, A trophy in every decade, a tradition that makes West Ham look like a Monday night five aside team, a fan base that has never averaged under 20K despite being relegated in 77 (only us and Man Utd can say that), a European trophy in my life time.

What we DON'T do however is go round saying how "special" our club is, despite only having an ability to lurch from disaster to disaster differentiating us from the likes of Boro...

Platinum.

Surely nobody would waste their time to that extent? :D

Platinum.

What I am saying is that we have done all that but going to watch Spurs is exactly the same as going to watch any other club.

You love it because its your club. NUFC isn't special, neither is Spurs, neither is Man Utd, neither is Barnet.

Its only sky sports that are trying to convince us that it is.

Platinum.

What I am saying is that we have done all that but going to watch Spurs is exactly the same as going to watch any other club.

You love it because its your club. NUFC isn't special, neither is Spurs, neither is Man Utd, neither is Barnet.

That's why we all frequent a Newcastle board. I'd not presume to visit another clubs forum and spout on about why we're special.

Yet here you are, telling us why Spurs is special.

There's no Man U or Barnet equivalent to you on here.

No-one's interested.

I bet you'd go to other peoples houses at christmas and tell them how shite the presents are and how your folks are much more generous. :D

Edited by Happy Face

Platinum.

That's why we all frequent a Newcastle board. I'd not presume to visit another clubs forum and spout on about why we're special.

No-one's interested.

I bet you'd go to other peoples houses at christmas and tell them how shite the presents are and how your folks are much more generous. :D

I didn't expect you to get it. New fan TBF.

Platinum.

No-one's interested.

Don't worry. I didn't expect you to admit to the irony in your "no-one's special....all clubs are special...you're not special....you all claim you're special.....Spurs fans don't claim to be special....we're special" posts either.

Platinum.

No-one's interested.

I bet you'd go to other peoples houses at christmas and tell them how shite the presents are and how your folks are much more generous. :unsure:

Don't worry. I didn't expect you to admit to the irony in your "no-one's special....all clubs are special...you're not special....you all claim you're special.....Spurs fans don't claim to be special....we're special" posts either.

"he's tucked himself right up" as Danny might say.

"Its such a magical experiance"

"Like no other city on earth"

"The home of football"

"Were more passionate than other fans"

If you can't tell the difference between that and stating a clubs achievements, there is no hope for you.

"The home of football"

If you can't tell the difference between that and stating a clubs achievements, there is no hope for you.

How is having a better tradition than West Ham an "acheivement" you doughnut?

"The home of football"

Bit plastic isn't it? Reasoning your love for the club solely on it's "achievements".

That's what makes Newcastle fans special you see. We don't do that. We can't.

Don't confuse my concise style with any kind of emotion. Anyone who knows me will tell you I have a smile on my face 99% of the time.