Frank Lampard - "My mum's dead, don't you know?"

Craig

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an arsehole he is. Doesn't like the tone of the DJ so chucks his dead mother in to shut him up :aussie:

If you're sticking a hundred grand a week in your pocket playing for a top four club in the Premier League you're going to get a bit of attention. I fucking hate Frank Lampard.

Can't stand him.

I'm sure the media do print a lot of shite about him, but they're not likely to shut up anytime soon, no matter how many radio shows he rings up. And he does seem to believe that he's the only person in the world that ever had a parent die.

I agree with Frank tbh like

This...to a certain extent. He and many, many other folk in the public eye must get fed up to their back teeth of reading shit about them. I would say he would've had more understanding if he hadn't been so excitable, though we don't know how the radio jock ran the story in the first instance.

Tbf, if my missus had just taken my kid off me and some cunt id never met was on the radio saying I should have done more to keep her, on the anniversary of my mothers death of all days, hed be lucky if all i did was shout at him on the phone

As much as i hate to admit it i agree with Lampard, what right has the DJ go to slander him as a person when he doesnt even know him or anything about the situation hes in, judging from the clip it seems like he shut the DJ up to be honest.

Doubt he will say much else about him after that one.

Tbf, if my missus had just taken my kid off me and some cunt id never met was on the radio saying I should have done more to keep her, on the anniversary of my mothers death of all days, hed be lucky if all i did was shout at him on the phone

Taken his kid off him?

You are aware he's chucked them out of the family home and they're in a pokey flat at the moment?

Family's important to him though of course..... :aussie:

Taken his kid off him?

You are aware he's chucked them out of the family home and they're in a pokey flat at the moment?

He's bought her a 3 million quid town house and they are just waiting for it to be finished before they can move in, I doubt the flat they're in while they are waiting, which is in Fulham, isn't too shabby either.

Guest Stevie

Don't comment till you've listened to all 11 minutes above. A lot of you have made total mugs of yourselves of here on this thread, listen to that and comment, till you do pipe down.

If I was Lampard I would've been down Wapping, Canary Wharf and Fleet Street with a chain saw, stopping off at LBC to finish this James Whale wannabe off. I don't even like Lampard he comes across as a cocky cunt on and off the pitch, but in this instance, I think he deserves a huge amount of praise for restraint more than anything.

People who have said derogatory things about this incident, should listen to the above and apologise to frank.lampard@chelseafc.com or at least admit you are utter bandwago jumping cunts.

Guest Stevie
Can't stand him.

I'm sure the media do print a lot of shite about him, but they're not likely to shut up anytime soon, no matter how many radio shows he rings up. And he does seem to believe that he's the only person in the world that ever had a parent die.

Pathetic, it's so pathetic I wasn't even going to comment but I thought fuck it, utterly pathetic.

Taken his kid off him?

Pokey flat! You twat. Have you seen it? Nah didnt think so. Never liked Lampard but has gone up in my estimation 100 times today, feel sorry for the bloke for the shit hes getting. You are a cunt. Fucking pokey flat, get real you prick.

I agree with Frank tbh like

This...to a certain extent. He and many, many other folk in the public eye must get fed up to their back teeth of reading shit about them. I would say he would've had more understanding if he hadn't been so excitable, though we don't know how the radio jock ran the story in the first instance.

Taken his kid off him?

Pokey flat and Premiership footballer aren't two phrases that go together. It might not be the 8.5million chelsea town house, but i doubt it's a squat!!!

Love the way O'Brien tries to legitimise his tattle as 'upholding democracy' at 2:13 :aussie:

Hypocrisy from Lampard lambasting tabloids which he clearly reads though-read a better paper then if you don't want to read lies, unless lies are ok as long as they're about someone else.

At the end of the day it's just someone speaking out for his own interests-fair enough. Nowt more than that though. I was more impressed with his articulacy than his motives if I'm being honest.

Some people are taking this very seriously like.

Summed up perfectly, Lucille! :aussie:

I think Stevie might have had a few sherberts last night like tbh.

Edited by manc-mag

This tbh if people are going to abuse the guy and talk about his personal life then he has every right to tell them to shut up him earning 100k or whatever a week doesn't have anything to do with it, we know next to none of the facts for why he's broken up with her and tbh it's not any of our business.