Last 3 fixtures

Guest stormrider

I've got a mackem mate who's stuck £200 on Sunlun getting relegated. He's convinced.

Out of the three teams which position would you rather be in? Probably Hull for me.

It's difficult isn't it. Hull are probably looking at us thinking we could pick up 6 or 7 points. Sunderland are shitting themselves as well make no mistake about it.

i'd still take our position on the basis that we have 2 decent home games and the other teams may not pick up any more points.

Sunderland have bottled it and apparently some unpleasantness behind the scenes isn't helping (Bit like us i suppose)

The problem is the 3/4 point gap - if it wa 0/1 or even 1/2 then I'd agree - that's why I'm still expecting relegation tbh.

It's not inconcievable we could stay up on goal difference just by winning one game. Thats heavily reliant on Hull fucking up big time though. A win and a draw and they're probably safe.

I'm hoping that we stay up on goal differance. I think Villa away last game of the season will be an away win as they will have fuck all to play for IMHO. I'm not a praying man but fuck me I'll be praying that match.... Milner own goal

If we stay up we'll have all this to look forward to again next year :lol:

I'll settle for the same again next year no matter what if we do stay up.

Courtesy of the Fox Soccer Channel and Setanta I have seen every home and away match for the past 2 seasons.

If we go down this comes to an abrupt end cos Championship games are not on the TV menus in California. Setanta USA shows some championship games but you can bet it won't be Newcastle every time.

Selfish I know but we have got to stay up or my TV support group will come to an abrupt end.

Guest alex

Courtesy of the Fox Soccer Channel and Setanta I have seen every home and away match for the past 2 seasons.

If we go down this comes to an abrupt end cos Championship games are not on the TV menus in California. Setanta USA shows some championship games but you can bet it won't be Newcastle every time.

Selfish I know but we have got to stay up or my TV support group will come to an abrupt end.

Surprised you're that arsed tbh. You'll not be missing much.

As I said in the other games thread, I think Bolton hold the key. If they beat Hull and the Mackems it would be fucking brilliant.

Absolutely. Otherwise we might need to get 36 points to stay up which looks beyond us at the moment. Winning our remaining home matches might just be enough.....which also looks beyond us on present form.

Of course we're relying on Boro, Hull, Mackems to continue their rubbish form to the very end.....and sometimes one of the relegation teams will pull off an unexpected giant killing feat in the run in to survive, so we need luck.

* makes note to put on lucky underpants *

shame you're missing all of that which the board you despised gave you in the first place.

Whatever. I'm sure you wouldn't be one of the 25000 attracted back to the club by the Halls and Shepherd that are now fucking off again.

As I said in the other games thread, I think Bolton hold the key. If they beat Hull and the Mackems it would be fucking brilliant.

Absolutely. Otherwise we might need to get 36 points to stay up which looks beyond us at the moment. Winning our remaining home matches might just be enough.....which also looks beyond us on present form.

Of course we're relying on Boro, Hull, Mackems to continue their rubbish form to the very end.....and sometimes one of the relegation teams will pull off an unexpected giant killing feat in the run in to survive, so we need luck.

* makes note to put on lucky underpants, scarf, hat, hold lucky key ring, stand on one leg, draw only the left curtain, get Mrs K to wear batman mask, get every other house in the street to turn lights off, eat lucky cheese, write the name of Shearer on Italian marble (imported) and lay at the bottom of nearby lucky stream/river, slaughter sheep at 12 midnight on night before games, manifest the devil by putting ipod on loop while incanting the name of Madonna. *

FYPTBSTBS

Edited by Park Life

Stokes away record is abysmal.

To be honest i think we'll stay up, but its gonna be fucking close because i think both Sunderland and Hull will pick up another three points each.

I dont care which team goes down because i despise Hull as a team, its on par with the mackems in my mind, i hate Phil Brown with a passion and i hate most of his players with Craig Fagan leading the line.

*Keeping the faith*

Fucking gutted i cant go on monday, bastarding bank and their bastarding charges has left me pennyless :lol:

* makes note to put on lucky underpants, scarf, hat, hold lucky key ring, stand on one leg, draw only the left curtain, get Mrs K to wear batman mask, get every other house in the street to turn lights off, eat lucky cheese, write the name of Shearer on Italian marble (imported) and lay at the bottom of nearby lucky stream/river, slaughter sheep at 12 midnight on night before games, manifest the devil by putting ipod on loop while incanting the name of Madonna. *

FYPTBSTBS

:lol: Eat lucky cheese?

I shall render my body completely hairless and dressed in black ceremonial robes I will sacrifice a chicken to Papa Legba by the light of the moon to prophesy our victory in its squirming entrails.

Either that or wear my lucky underpants.

FYPTBSTBS

I shall render my body completely hairless and dressed in black ceremonial robes I will sacrifice a chicken to Papa Legba by the light of the moon to prophesy our victory in its squirming entrails.

Full moon this weekend, don't forget to dance around naked.

FYPTBSTBS

Full moon this weekend, don't forget to dance around naked.

It's a bacchanalian goats head soup lovefest every weekend at Kitman mansions [/Parky]

The problem is the 3/4 point gap - if it wa 0/1 or even 1/2 then I'd agree - that's why I'm still expecting relegation tbh.

It's not inconcievable we could stay up on goal difference just by winning one game. Thats heavily reliant on Hull fucking up big time though. A win and a draw and they're probably safe.

We could do it without winning a game or scoring a goal....which is looking likely tbh.

3 nil nil draws.

Howay the lads.

:D

To be honest i think we'll stay up, but its gonna be fucking close because i think both Sunderland and Hull will pick up another three points each.

I dont care which team goes down because i despise Hull as a team, its on par with the mackems in my mind, i hate Phil Brown with a passion and i hate most of his players with Craig Fagan leading the line.

*Keeping the faith*

Fucking gutted i cant go on monday, bastarding bank and their bastarding charges has left me pennyless :D

Hull have a terrible home record though.

*Keeping the faith*

Fucking gutted i cant go on monday, bastarding bank and their bastarding charges has left me pennyless :D

Hull have a terrible home record though.

Fair does.

I still think Hull will grab the three points in this one though.

For the last two weekends, the other results have pretty much gone our way and we've not been able to capitalise. I'm starting to worry that asking for a 3rd bite is a bit much :D

Hull (34 -23):

stoke (h) bolton (a) man u (h)

Mackems (35 -17):

bolton (a) pompey (a) chelsea (h)

Toon (31 -19):

boro (h) fulham (h) villa (a)

Logically, I see us finishing above Hull and Sunderland.

Hull 1 point from those three. Newcastle 3 points from those games. Newcastle go down.

Can't see us getting more than a single win, at best. The shitness of the team at the moment is unreal, I can't see where the goals are going to come from so maybe my 3 points prediction is optimistic.

Maybe we will get more than a single win, who knows, maybe Shearer will come out of retirement and maybe he will score the winner that will keep us up in a mesmorising end of season finale.... then reality will set in and all we have to look forward to is a weekend away in Blackpool next season.

If we don't beat boro that's surely it, isn't it?

We are so shit I just cannot even imagine us scoring a goal anymore.

All I see is Vidowtins smacking it into row z or scuffing to the keeper.

Maybe everyone feels this way. Maybe we are going to get us relegated through mass telekinesis, like Carrie killing all of her friends.

Okay then, let's all agree that we will beat Boro 1 nil. If we all visualise it then maybe, just maybe it will happen. 1 - 0 is realistic enough. This is what the NUSC should be doing, encouraging fans to pre-agree a result and then mentally make it happen, even down to the goal scorers. They could get Tony Robbins to podcast this.

1-0, Viduka to score. Believe it.

Where's Uri Geller when you need him? :D

shame you're missing all of that which the board you despised gave you in the first place.

Whatever. I'm sure you wouldn't be one of the 25000 attracted back to the club by the Halls and Shepherd that are now fucking off again.

:D

Fucking hell man, are you still peddling this shite? I swear I read every single one of your posts like you're the happiest miserable fuck in the world. We're doomed and you're happy cos you told us it would happen.

don't you see the fruitless nature of your existence. Shit Leazes I'd hate to be around one as pessimistic as you.

You'd win the lottery and predict that it won't matter because you'll never be able to spend it all so someone else will enjoy it.

have a fucking lollypop and cheer up man.

If we stay up we'll have all this to look forward to again next year :D

Here he is again, that pathetic, pedantic, egotistical, self-adoring LeasesMaggot who seems to have forgot that the last time he questioned old Noelie he was literally torn apart and beaten back to the midden.

I have NEVER said I despised any board at anytime since I became an ardent supporter in the late 40's (that's 1940's in case you didn't know). And as for your remark about 25,000, tut-tut, hard to be attracted back by anyone at anytime when you've never left anyway.

Do yourself a favour LM, get the help I said you needed.