Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

:lol: It was absolutely rubbish like, you could see a mile off that the first reveal wasn't the real thing and even someone like me who never watches it could work out who she'd be covering for.

The whole thing just made me want to watch the similar Simpsons episode.

:lol: It was absolutely rubbish like, you could see a mile off that the first reveal wasn't the real thing and even someone like me who never watches it could work out who she'd be covering for.

The whole thing just made me want to watch the similar Simpsons episode.

That's a coincidence watching Enders makes me want to tattoo my eyeballs.

The new series of Always Sunny has been excellent so far, was a few duffers in the last couple of series but it's been 6 hits out of 6 so far. Dennis the standout star now.

Aye, Glenn Howerton is the most underrated comic actor around. His rant in the psychiatrist's office :lol: "You haven't thought of the smell, you BITCH!"

Aye it's class, the fact they're all mates just having a laugh as TRS said helps. Mac getting fat for a season just because they thought it would be hilarious rather than needing it for the plot being a good example :lol:. Danny De Vito is the topping on the cake the mental bastard.

The episode he wore skinny jeans had me creased

:lol: I saw an interview with the 3 main lads and they were talking about the episode where DeVito was stuck naked in a spring in a kids play park. They reckon he said he'd only do it if he got to actually be naked and if Charlie Day was the one that pulled the Y-fronts on him :lol:.

Re the Office I have the same analysis as you lot. I was asking just to see what the perception of it was over there. Recently rewatched the whole series and thoroughly enjoyed it, in some ways I'd forgotten just how good it was. Even the weaker stuff was ok. I had to fight back tears on a couple of episodes.

Edited by OTF

What are people making of Fortitude? I've not watched this week's yet but if it's shite I think we're sacking it off. Vaguely intriguing isn't enough to keep me interested, I have concerns about it being another Flash Forward.

I'm a big Parks & Rec fan but I thought that last episode was really poor. It wasn't as funny as it can be and I didn't find it particularly emotional either (and this is from someone who blubbed at the last episode of The Office). It won't take much away from what has been a great show but I really think they could've done a lot better.

I'm a big Parks & Rec fan but I thought that last episode was really poor. It wasn't as funny as it can be and I didn't find it particularly emotional either (and this is from someone who blubbed at the last episode of The Office). It won't take much away from what has been a great show but I really think they could've done a lot better.

I liked it but it was definitely a case of people liking the characters so much that they all gave them happy endings. I think going so far into the future with it was a bit of a mistake but I liked a lot of the little jokes and callbacks in it.

I liked it but it was definitely a case of people liking the characters so much that they all gave them happy endings. I think going so far into the future with it was a bit of a mistake but I liked a lot of the little jokes and callbacks in it.

Yeah the future thing didn't sit right with me at all. I can see what they were going for but just couldn't get into it.

House of Cards - Season 3: Generally pretty decent but seemed to just be starting to speed up towards the end. I was a bit surprised at how it finished and pissed off that I have to wait a year until the next episode. The appearance by Pussy Riot was simply bizarre and entirely unnecessary.