Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the first season of Marco Polo on Netflix, surprised how good it was. mind there was some over the top Marco storming the great wall bullshit but other than that i quite enjoyed it.

Edited by tooner

I've finally made a start on Dexter while I've been away and I'm well impressed. I know its highly rated but comments about the last season not withstanding, it's certainly living up to my expectations. I've also renewed my worship of the goddess Benz.

Question is of course if you could get away with it as "easily" as he does would you be tempted and would you limit your victims to killers?

I've finally made a start on Dexter while I've been away and I'm well impressed. I know its highly rated but comments about the last season not withstanding, it's certainly living up to my expectations. I've also renewed my worship of the goddess Benz.

Question is of course if you could get away with it as "easily" as he does would you be tempted and would you limit your victims to killers?

I'd get cocky and just start topping anyone that annoyed me, I think.

I enjoyed most of it until the last series, since generally even a poorer season of Dexter is better than many other TV shows.

Thought the first episode of Wolf Hall was quality. Had the book for ages but haven't got round to reading it yet. Quite interested in that period of English history which obviously helps. Thought Mark Rylance was brilliantly understated as Thomas Cromwell and Jonathon Pryce was as good as he usually is. Good to see Moxey off Auf Wiedersehen too.

Me father didn't like it. It didn't fit in with his philosphy that for a television program to be watchable, you have to be able to get up and make a cup of tea in the middle and still be able to follow what's going on. This explains why all he watches is sport, the news and Coronation street!

I enjoyed it like.

• 2 weeks later...

Suits, Scandal, Banshee, Sunny in Philadelphia all started again in the states :D

Is Scandal any good? I've got through the first season but it doesn't really go anywhere which is fair enough seeing as its only seven episodes.

Aye, I wouldn't disagree with that. Misery is without a doubt the most terrifying book I've ever read. I couldn't sleep for days afterwards. Way more chilling than the movie.

My other personal favourites of his include the stand and the long walk. The running man is good too.

I loved 11-22-63. Great read.

Mrs HF watches. Grey's Anatomy in the white house.

Aye same deal here. She watches Scandal all the time, but won't watch West Wing which is infinitely better.

Really don't like the portrayal of the ex-spy character either.