Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Anyone watch The Jinx? I watched the whole series last night and really enjoyed it. Bob Durst is a really creepy fucker!

Aye, also enjoyed it. I'll assume you've done some research of what happened post show?

Finally got back to Dexter after finishing a couple of others things. Approaching the end of the first series and got a little pissed off as I guessed who the killer was and thought I'd have 4 or 5 episodes of grace before a big reveal at the end but they outed him almost instantly.

I finished S2 and started S3 this weekend at home. I know what the major plot lines are for the rest of the whole show and with semi-hindsight I can see the limitations even given the quality so far. I can see him living a "normal" life under the noses of his colleagues working for a little while but 8 whole years is taking the piss and I can see it becoming (more) unbelieveable.

Still love it so far though - I mentioned the bloke out of District 9 being a fave character of mine for being the only person I've seen who swears more than me but it looks like Deb could be my ideal woman.

The Affair is worth a watch. McNulty off the Wire and the fit/nutty lass off Luther who looks like she's been punched in the mouth. Who looks the same combination of odd and mint in this.

Think it might start on Sky tonight. Obviously real men don't pay Murdoch, they just download it.

Daredevil is atrociously overrated. It's the same episode over and over and over a-fucking-gain.

There's only so many times you can watch a blind guy deck 12 Russians with AK-47s before it gets boring. ONCE!

Just watched Being Human, seasons 1-5, sounded incredibly naff as a concept (a Vampire, Ghost and Werewolf share a house) but frankly it was bloody excellent, good drama with laugh out loud and very subtle comedy moments. Another very good series the BBC made but killed off way too soon. Wankers.

Just watched Being Human, seasons 1-5, sounded incredibly naff as a concept (a Vampire, Ghost and Werewolf share a house) but frankly it was bloody excellent, good drama with laugh out loud and very subtle comedy moments. Another very good series the BBC made but killed off way too soon. Wankers.

:lol:

Anybody been watching that Shark series on BBC? Brilliant so far like. The level of detail is stunning.

Bet HTT has ;)

Keep meaning to watch. The bairn would love it too