Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Currently watching the new series of Veep and still amazed how JLD has gone from not at all sexy during her Seinfeld years to someone I desperately want to bang now she's in her 50's. Remarkable.

She was well sexy by the end of Seinfeld tbf.

Season finale of channel 4's No Offence finished last night.

Absolutely super TV

Closest thing I would compare it to is Luther, but so so much better. 10/10

My current filler when there's nowt else on is white collar.

Watched the first episode of the new season of True Detective last night. Took quite a while to get into what this season is actually about but I was happy enough with all of the main characters. I can't imagine they will ever match up to Harrelson and McConaughey but I don't think many would.

Watched the first episode of blacklist last night. Implausible derivative shit with an awful script.

"Remember, we're going to adopt a baby at 1.30pm"

[emoji38]

OK captain exposition.

I see ratings in the US dropped off 5m over season 2. Doesn't bode well. Mrs HF will still want to sit through all 44 hours. Quality control up there with CT.

Watched the first episode of blacklist last night. Implausible derivative shit with an awful script.

"Remember, we're going to adopt a baby at 1.30pm"

[emoji38]

OK captain exposition.

I see ratings in the US dropped off 5m over season 2. Doesn't bode well. Mrs HF will still want to sit through all 44 hours. Quality control up there with CT.

I think I got 5 or 6 episodes in in the name of hope and James Shader. Both failed me.

I preferred James Spader in it. Gave it a go but gave up after a series and a half when it was clear that it wasn't getting any better and the bird was a bit of a whiny bitch.

Starts a bit oddly but picks up and episodes 2 to 6 have been good.

Loads of potential for complex plot development but you never know with these things. Netflix has obviously invested massive amounts into it (all the documentaries on DMT etc now make more sense but its not about that). The scenes require the actors to be in different places at the same time and they have shot the lot on location, so its no expense spared by the looks of things. Got shadowy organisations, conspiracy and intrigue. Couple of the characters are a bit irritating but if you like the sort of genre it is (sort of sci-fi but not really) then you'll probably like it.