Recommend me something to watch!

I blasted through episodes 4 to 7 at the weekend and it picked up markedly from the first three episodes which were a bit ropey. Didn't have time to watch the finale last night but might give it a blast tonight.

Kelly Reilly is fittttttt.

Watching a few episodes together will have probably helped your enjoyment of it. There's was too much that was so insignificant seeming at the time that you'd forgot about it when it was brought up again weeks later. I enjoyed it overall. Wasn't as good as the first season but I didn't expect it to be. Harrelson and McConaughey were so good together I never thought they'd be able to recapture that with someone else.
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was rewatching Breaking Bad and it struck me that it’s similar to Kojak, because there’s police in BB and Walter is Bald and Kojak is a bald policeman. 

I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories, but there's a brilliant documentary on BBC2 about Covid. Two Chinese scientists from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, we

You’ve logged into the wrong forum again. 

Posted Images

Just finishing up True Detective now. I've found it a disappointing series tbh, I didn't really like any of the characters or the storyline. Massive let down after S1 but that was always likely to be the case since I enjoyed that one a lot.

I thought it was good. I think as DK alluded to earlier, anything like this suffers if you watch it in a weekly episodic format. It's why the Netflix model is perfect - they stick something like House of Cards up and you can get through 12 episodes in a couple of weeks and it doesn't matter if the thing moves a bit slowly or there's a lot going on because you watch it quick enough for that not to matter.

I was struggling with this buy I've watched the last 5 episodes in 5 days and ended up liking it. It isn't near as good as the first one but that was pretty exceptional.

I thought it was good. I think as DK alluded to earlier, anything like this suffers if you watch it in a weekly episodic format. It's why the Netflix model is perfect - they stick something like House of Cards up and you can get through 12 episodes in a couple of weeks and it doesn't matter if the thing moves a bit slowly or there's a lot going on because you watch it quick enough for that not to matter.

I was struggling with this buy I've watched the last 5 episodes in 5 days and ended up liking it. It isn't near as good as the first one but that was pretty exceptional.

That mean you'd give Game of Thrones another chance?