Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

It's obvious something is going on. It's not obvious what it is unless you come into the Recommend me something to watch thread and have it confirmed for you. Seriously, there wouldn't be a big reveal in the final episodes of the show if they didn't think that people might not have picked it by then. Just don't tell people what is going to happen (why would anyone do that?) and it removes any issue.

It's obvious something is going on. It's not obvious what it is unless you come into the Recommend me something to watch thread and have it confirmed for you. Seriously, there wouldn't be a big reveal in the final episodes of the show if they didn't think that people might not have picked it by then. Just don't tell people what is going to happen (why would anyone do that?) and it removes any issue.

Your point is a fair one and I wouldn't have said anything had Ant not mentioned it first. I agree it's a twat when someone spoils it for you.

I still think it was obvious mind, and I don't usually pick up on those sorts of things.

Anyway I'm just catching up on the last season of It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia and there's some brilliant stuff in it. I love Charlie and Frank in the episode where the health inspector is there.

Aye the last season was mint. Is that episode you're talking about the one where loads of it is done on a single shot with Charlie all over the bar? Might not be actually but that episode was class how he held it all together.

Aye the last season was mint. Is that episode you're talking about the one where loads of it is done on a single shot with Charlie all over the bar? Might not be actually but that episode was class how he held it all together.

I never really noticed it being like that but now you come to mention it, it may well have been. I was half asleep when I watched it this morning so I'll have to watch it again and look out for that. But aye it was the episode with him all over the bar. Loved it when he was having a go at Dee and when Frank came in and started painting a shirt on himself. Two of the biggest laughs it's ever got from me that.

This is England 1990 is on tonight btw, looking forward to it although will probably be shite. Its the last one they're doing though.

Watched it. Good music / nostalgia in general and a few laughs but a bit 'meh'. Will tune in to the rest of them though.

Bit hard to judge it I thought, as it was more of a these are the characters and this is what they're up to at the moment episode, rather than trying to add too much depth to it.

Assuming it's going to be four episodes and each one on each season?

Bit hard to judge it I thought, as it was more of a these are the characters and this is what they're up to at the moment episode, rather than trying to add too much depth to it.

Assuming it's going to be four episodes and each one on each season?

Aye, there's 4 parts.

I'm watching Hand of God on Amazon. It's absolutely ridiculous but plenty entertaining enough.

Saw that advertised and it piqued my interest, but I need the Gemmill stamp of approval.

Is it anything like John from Cincinatti? Or more grounded?

Saw that advertised and it piqued my interest, but I need the Gemmill stamp of approval.

Is it anything like John from Cincinatti? Or more grounded?

I don't know anything about John from Cincinatti, but you could easily imagine it as a comic book in the sort of Preacher style. Fairly irreverent, bit of a daft story etc.

I'm enjoying it. It's by no means high brow, but it's well acted and entertaining.

I don't know anything about John from Cincinatti, but you could easily imagine it as a comic book in the sort of Preacher style. Fairly irreverent, bit of a daft story etc.

I'm enjoying it. It's by no means high brow, but it's well acted and entertaining.

That'll do for me.

Ta.

Oh and give JfC a go, it's only a few episodes (12? maybe?) but I really enjoyed it.

Edited by The Fish

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/watch-thrs-full-uncensored-comedy-816889?utm_source=twitter

Comedy acting Emmy nominees Ricky Gervais (Derek), Don Cheadle (House of Lies) and Will Forte (The Last Man on Earth) join Fred Armisen (Portlandia) and Jordan Peele (Key & Peele), who write and produce their Emmy nominated shows, and actor Thomas Middleditch who stars in the Emmy nominated Silicon Valley for The Hollywood Reporter's Comedy Actor Emmy Roundtable where the actors share how and when they discovered they were funny.