Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

The Leftovers (no not a series written by CT). Brilliant. Cross between Twin Peaks/Lost/Taken. :lol:

Wild bravura writing and genuinely packed with ideas.

Get on it.

MV5BMTQ4MzEzNTAxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ1

Edited by Park Life

The Leftovers (no not a series written by CT). Brilliant. Cross between Twin Peaks/Lost/Taken. :lol:

Wild bravura writing and genuinely packed with ideas.

Get on it.

MV5BMTQ4MzEzNTAxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ1

Yeah I enjoyed the first season. I think it might start up again soon. I am a bit worried about where it's going though.

So when I tell you people that a new stand up show is excellent, I expect you to get straight on it.

People that this show will definitely appeal to are:

@@trophyshy

@@Monkeys Fist

@@The Fish

Get on it.

Practically my entire saved Netflix stuff is stand-up. Quite like Jeselnik so will have a look. You seen the Robin Williams tribute programme?

Nah I've not watched that; any good? There's a Richard Pryor thing on there too that I keep meaning to get to. Jeselnik is now your priority though, Catherine.

The Williams thing is a mixture of tributes and bits of his sets/interviews/films. Just reminds you how bloody class he was.

Aye, I've got the Pryor documentary added too. I just need 48hrs in a day to get round to them all.

Read TMITHC for the first time last week. Very good book. The I Ching stuff was a bit over the top but otherwise I thought it was really good.

Aye, it's great. Love his work although I doubt I'll ever get the time to read it all.