Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Finished series 2 yesterday.

Annoyingly the penultimate episode was better than the last....which sets up season 3 rather than being the crescendo I didn't realise I was watching in episode 9. Think its a rare case where knowing that in advance will allow you to enjoy both of them all the more.

Well thanks for that then.

New series starts end of march with Dianna Rigg and Dennis Pennis added to the cast. Going to have to move on to Breaking Bad or the Wire in between methinks.

30 years of CITV this weekend. (Currently watching Supergran) :lol:

09:25 Mike & Angelo

09:50 Super Gran

10:15 Wizadora

10:30 T-Bag

10:50 Engie Benjy

11:05 The Raggy Dolls

11:15 Puddle Lane

11:35 Count Duckula

12:00 The Sooty Show

12:25 Art Attack

12:40 The Big Bang

13:00 Finders Keepers

13:30 Fun House

14:00 Knightmare

14:30 Fraggle Rock

15:00 The Worst Witch

15:30 Woof!

16:00 Dramarama

16:30 Press Gang

17:00 The Tomorrow People

17:30 Children's Ward

Sunday 6 January

09:50 Spatz

10:10 Huxley Pig

10:30 Rainbow

10:50 Button Moon

11:05 The Riddlers

11:15 Rosie & Jim

11:35 Dangermouse

12:00 Sooty & Co

12:25 How 2

12:40 Finger Tips

13:00 Jungle Run

15:00 My Parents are Aliens

i used to absolutely love knightmare like. what a dork i was.

30 years of CITV this weekend. (Currently watching Supergran) :lol:

09:50 Super Gran

10:15 Wizadora

10:30 T-Bag

10:50 Engie Benjy

11:05 The Raggy Dolls

11:15 Puddle Lane

11:35 Count Duckula

12:00 The Sooty Show

12:25 Art Attack

12:40 The Big Bang

13:00 Finders Keepers

15:00 The Worst Witch

Sunday 6 January

09:50 Spatz

10:10 Huxley Pig

10:30 Rainbow

10:50 Button Moon

11:05 The Riddlers

11:15 Rosie & Jim

11:35 Dangermouse

12:00 Sooty & Co

12:25 How 2

12:40 Finger Tips

13:00 Jungle Run

15:00 My Parents are Aliens

071015062112_l.jpg

:lol:

Gordon-Buchanan-and-polar-010.jpgThe Polar Bear Family on bbc2 . Great stuff .

The 'ice cube' anyone ?!

I watched that last night and thought it was brilliant. Loved the bit at the end where he was cuddling the baby bears. Lush.

Going to give The Undateables a go on C4 at 9 - looks interesting and I think there's a bog-eyed lad from Sunderland on it ;)

"A new set of singletons are looking for love in the second series of the documentary strand that takes a sensitive but unsentimental look at the world of dating from the perspective of those for whom the process presents tough obstacles. For 21-year-old graduate Brent, it’s the verbal tics caused by his Tourette’s that make first impressions unpredictable, while 22-year-old Sarah has aphasia, which can leave her struggling to find the words she wants to say."

Part 2 is on at 930 y know ? Never mind the Cod-Eyed kid man !

I thought the bear was going to tip his cube over . I think it probably could have and they msy have edited it where they'd scared it off a bit to prevent him bring dinner .

I thought the next part was next week :lol: Cheers pet.

Been getting into modern family. Worth a watch. Bit like the office, the way it's done,

Finally finished season 5 of breaking bad. Sets it up nicely for the final episodes next year.

So Homeland

He's a terrorist !

Oh , he's not!

He is! He is !

No, just a Muslim!

Ah, he still might be a terrorist!

I don't fucking care.

None of the characters are likeable ( except Saul, the grumpy old Jewish CIA bloke).

One more disc to wade through then the Throne Fest begins.

So Homeland

He's a terrorist !

Oh , he's not!

He is! He is !

No, just a Muslim!

Ah, he still might be a terrorist!

I don't fucking care.

None of the characters are likeable ( except Saul, the grumpy old Jewish CIA bloke).

One more disc to wade through then the Throne Fest begins.

I was recently about 3 episodes in and haven't been back yet.

Storyville - The House I Live In

BBC4 9pm this coming Monday

One for MaryWhitehouse69 this ;) A docu about US drug policy and how it has been an abject failure . There was an interview with the hugely eloquent film maker on yesterday's Richard Bacon show on 5live . Some of the factoids behind it are truly incredible . Features contribution from writer of The Wire . Film comes from the angle that the US approach to drug law is like the holocaust in the way they tailored drug law to specifically persecute different minorities/ethnicities despite whitey being the biggest abuser .

25% of the world's jail population are in the US .

If youre carrying 5gms of crack you have to be carrying FIVE HUNDRED grammes of coke to receive the same sentence . (the difference between the two pointed out as some water and some hydrochloric acid)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125653/

Edited by LoveTheBobby

I'd only watched the first couple of episodes of the second series and recorded the rest as I couldn't be arsed with it at the time. I watched five or six episodes of it over the weekend and I'm still enjoying it although I think it's changing quite a bit in term of who Brodie is now.

Without wanting to give too much away, in the first series we didn't know for a lot of it who he was but now he's going through the same thing. I think this is a fairly interesting direction to take it but I'm not sure it's as gripping so far. I'm still happy enough to stick with it and I'm sure I'll be watching series three when that arrives. It's no Game of Thrones like!

Storyville - The House I Live In

BBC4 9pm this coming Monday

One for MaryWhitehouse69 this ;) A docu about US drug policy and how it has been an abject failure . There was an interview with the hugely eloquent film maker on yesterday's Richard Bacon show on 5live . Some of the factoids behind it are truly incredible . Features contribution from writer of The Wire . Film comes from the angle that the US approach to drug law is like the holocaust in the way they tailored drug law to specifically persecute different minorities/ethnicities despite whitey being the biggest abuser .

25% of the world's jail population are in the US .

If youre carrying 5gms of crack you have to be carrying FIVE HUNDRED grammes of coke to receive the same sentence . (the difference between the two pointed out as some water and some hydrochloric acid)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2125653/

USA is corrupt shocker

Poor lass (quite pretty too) had a stroke when she was 18 and she's 22 now. One of the after effects was that she now suffers from Aphasias syndrome. She split up with her boyfriend of 4 years not long after she had her stroke. :(