Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Finally managed to watch the first ep of GOT without falling asleep and now I've just watched the 4th. Impressive amounts of norks so far and the little dwarf fella is mint (even if his accent is very iffy at times).

Think I'll watch a few more tonight and probably finish the first series over the weekend (drink and fifa 13 permitting).

Wew Sully from Commando has just made an appearance.

The great David Kelly ;)

Twin Peaks is awesome, despite it's completely bonkers ending and a couple of episodes of nothing after you find out who kills her. Probably my favorite series ever.

Thought Twin Peaks was great at first then petered out a bit. I think Lynch was only involved in the early programmes (although I might be wrong, it was a while ago). I kept watching it though. There was nothing like that on telly back then.

I think he had involvement all the way through but definitely to a lesser extent later on. Although the way it ended you would think was totally Lynch and certainly more closely resembled the film (which is very good once you get over the fact that it doesn't explain the ending at all) and other films of his such as Mulholland Drive and Inland Empire (which I admit I didn't get at all).

Edit: He did actually direct the last episode of series 2 along with 3 others although they were all much earlier ones.

Edited by David Kelly

Queen live in Budapest. BBC 4 now :-)

Seen it lots of times and still love it. Have got a Freddie documentary taped on TIVO to watch sometime too. Best frontman ever.

Seen it lots of times and still love it. Have got a Freddie documentary taped on TIVO to watch sometime too. Best frontman ever.

We watched that on TiVo earlier in the week. Good show. May and Taylor did interviews for it.

30 years of CITV this weekend. (Currently watching Supergran) :lol:

09:25 Mike & Angelo

09:50 Super Gran

10:15 Wizadora

10:30 T-Bag

10:50 Engie Benjy

11:05 The Raggy Dolls

11:15 Puddle Lane

11:35 Count Duckula

12:00 The Sooty Show

12:25 Art Attack

12:40 The Big Bang

13:00 Finders Keepers

13:30 Fun House

14:00 Knightmare

14:30 Fraggle Rock

15:00 The Worst Witch

15:30 Woof!

16:00 Dramarama

16:30 Press Gang

17:00 The Tomorrow People

17:30 Children's Ward

Sunday 6 January

09:25 Mike & Angelo

09:50 Spatz

10:10 Huxley Pig

10:30 Rainbow

10:50 Button Moon

11:05 The Riddlers

11:15 Rosie & Jim

11:35 Dangermouse

12:00 Sooty & Co

12:25 How 2

12:40 Finger Tips

13:00 Jungle Run

13:30 Fun House

14:00 Knightmare

14:30 Fraggle Rock

15:00 My Parents are Aliens

15:30 Woof!

16:00 Dramarama

16:30 Press Gang

17:00 The Tomorrow People

17:30 Children's Ward

Just catching up on Charlie Brooker's 2012 Wipe. It's on iplayer until Tuesday for those who want to watch.

"Wana-bono". Class.

Cheers, this prompted me to get it watched.

Love his stuff, should be on tv more.

Cheers, this prompted me to get it watched.

Love his stuff, should be on tv more.

There are meant to be more Wipes this year. Not sure if news/tv or what though, and his sign off to 2012 Wipe suggests they will start up reasonably soon. He has a very good turn of phrase.

Finished the first series of Game Of Thrones and three into series two now. Loving it (suspect I'll have it finished by Wednesday) especially Peter Dinklage.

Finished series 2 yesterday.

Annoyingly the penultimate episode was better than the last....which sets up season 3 rather than being the crescendo I didn't realise I was watching in episode 9. Think its a rare case where knowing that in advance will allow you to enjoy both of them all the more.