Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

i'm crying out for a new boxset now i'm up to date with breaking bad. modern family is keeping me going but it's a bit lightweight. need something more challenging.

is game of thrones really all that? not usually a massive fan of the fantasy/LOTR type productions but willing to give it a chance.

anything else out there worth trying.

i'm still annoyed more seasons of huff weren't commissioned. anyone see the two seasons that were on? it was pretty good.

i'm crying out for a new boxset now i'm up to date with breaking bad. modern family is keeping me going but it's a bit lightweight. need something more challenging.

is game of thrones really all that? not usually a massive fan of the fantasy/LOTR type productions but willing to give it a chance.

i'm still annoyed more seasons of huff weren't commissioned. anyone see the two seasons that were on? it was pretty good.

It's not really Orcs and goblins stuff, more court intrigue, backstabbing, lies and a lot of tits and minge.

Mad men. Good watch and 5 or 6 seasons to go at.

Have you watched;

Justified? A contemporary Deadwood but unfortunately without the titage or minge.

True Blood? Avoided this one when it came out but recently downloaded the first series and it's not to bad - lots of titage, no minge (yet).

Southland? the Shield but different. Not as good but okay.

And if you haven't seen it when it came out a few years ago, Carnivale which was amazing but only lasted two series because it only received average viewer rating in the states but was costing HBO US$4m an episode.

There is also an Australian series made by our BBC (ABC) called Rake which is decent and the US version of Shameless is brilliant with great titage, minge and bit of cock for the lass's viewing pleasure.

There is also an Australian series made by our BBC (ABC) called Rake which is decent and the US version of Shameless is brilliant with great titage, minge and bit of cock for the lass's viewing pleasure.

I'm really liking Shameless US (mostly the cock, of course). Loads better than the UK one. I've decided to watch the latest series at US pace since there isn't really much that I'm following at the minute.

I'm really liking Shameless US (mostly the cock, of course). Loads better than the UK one. I've decided to watch the latest series at US pace since there isn't really much that I'm following at the minute.

Jill I figured you more for enjoying the shots of William H Macy's arse than Jody's cock.

I'm glad you said it's better than the UK one, as it's one of the few times the US has remade something, film/TV well.

For all dog lovers there has just been a cracking hour long program all about dogs on ITV1.

Do you know if your dog is left footed or right footed and what it means?

Do you know if it turns clockwise or anti clockwise and what it means?

Get it watched on ITV Player.

Netflix starting their own original programming.

the $100m series 'House of Cards' starring Kevin Spacey starts soon. I believe the entire series will be uploaded all at once. Might be orth a watch.

I believe they'll be trying the same thing with Arrested Development in May this year.