Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I'm on a bit of a downer after finishing house of cards. Need something to fill the gap until the new season of madmen. Any thoughts? Owt good on Netflix?

I'm on a bit of a downer after finishing house of cards. Need something to fill the gap until the new season of madmen. Any thoughts? Owt good on Netflix?

Honestly, give the first episode of Damages a go. If its your thing you have 5 seasons to go at.

Modern Family or Parks and Rec are both good if you want blasts of 20 minute funniness.

Modern Family or Parks and Rec are both good if you want blasts of 20 minute funniness.

BBC4 are showing this starting I think this Wednesday at 10. Unfortunately that probably means they will show the first series, people will get turned off it and it will disappear.

Yeah, been enjoying modern family. Will look into Parks...

Set the TIVO for Storyville a few weeks back and really been enjoying them.

This weeks was "I will be murdered" about a solicitor in Guatemala who was assassinated by hitmen, but he'd left a video saying "if I am killed it was the president what done it" the video caused demonstrations to erupt all over the country and demands for impeachment. A remarkable look at corruption and crime with an incredible real life twist.

Only 11 hours left on iplayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01qyvbp