Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

The second series is thankfully much less of a circle jerk than the first was.

I just can't get over how Alison Pill doesn't look 'right'. Though I have much more respect for Olivia Munn after seeing some of her filthy notes.

Edited by ewerk

Some pictures she sent to her boyfriend along with text, there was a nod to it in the show in one of the episodes where her character's ex-bf leaked dodgy photos. Possibly NSFW.

olivia_munn_09.jpg

f1bdd2.jpg

mrmvo.png

olivia-munn-04.jpg

original.jpg

Just watched this on ESPN about Colombia and Colombian football around the time of Pablo Escobar and the murdered footballer, Andres Escobar. Absolutely unreal the pressure and strain the Colombian side were under at the World Cup in the USA. Fascinating documentary and although I've read about the drug cartels, Pablo Escobar, Los Pepe's etc I didn't realise just how much into football they were. It's nearly two hours long but well worth watching if you have the time. (Tino features in it as well).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADlkEKmCuOI

Some pictures she sent to her boyfriend along with text, there was a nod to it in the show in one of the episodes where her character's ex-bf leaked dodgy photos. Possibly NSFW.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Think I will watch Big Stan.

Just watched this on ESPN about Colombia and Colombian football around the time of Pablo Escobar and the murdered footballer, Andres Escobar. Absolutely unreal the pressure and strain the Colombian side were under at the World Cup in the USA. Fascinating documentary and although I've read about the drug cartels, Pablo Escobar, Los Pepe's etc I didn't realise just how much into football they were. It's nearly two hours long but well worth watching if you have the time. (Tino features in it as well).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADlkEKmCuOI

I watched that a year or two ago. Very good.

I watched about ten minutes of Bouncers the other week and thought it was absolute shite. But when I heard they were over in shitsville I thought it would be worth another go. I was right, if I'd ever needed convincing of how lucky I was to be born just a few miles up the road there is was. Absolute mongs in and complete shit hole!