Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Aye, it's class and I was desperate to hate it because all the early 20s lasses I know would like to model their life off Deschanel's daft indie twee bollocks. She's the worst part of it like, shots of her in her knickers aside.

I know I was all set to hate it....Mrs P going on about it an all...

Just nearly been bawling watching the last episode of Educating Yorkshire on 4od. Class show but it's only available for another week. Last episode was some real life King's Speech shit.

Have you watched any of the other episodes? The whole series was absolutely class, but none of them beat that last episode. Have a look at this..

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/video-educating-yorkshire-star-mushy-gets-oscar-for-beating-stammer-1-6242519

Really enjoyed the show, hadn't realised there was a previous series set in Essex. Unsurprisingly, the kids in that school didn't get the same reaction from people as Mush and his mates.

Have you watched any of the other episodes? The whole series was absolutely class, but none of them beat that last episode. Have a look at this..

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/video-educating-yorkshire-star-mushy-gets-oscar-for-beating-stammer-1-6242519

Yeah, watched the lot. C4 produce some great TV that flies under the radar some times. That last episode man, Jesus.

Thanks fit the article, that's great. I liked the Mr Speer episode too, with the lasses that were struggling with maths. "Sir, you're proper braineh, you are." :lol:

"Mr Steer is clevererer than that Stephen Hawkings blerk y'knoh! :o"

I've got a soft spot for Mr Mitchell myself so was rather chuffed to find they're doing a Christmas special :D

Been watching the last season of Dexter during October and having seen how Breaking bad panned out, was a bit gutted the road Dexter was following.... Payback, come uppance etc.

Anyway, about six weeks ago I was 30 or so minutes into the last episode and turned it off. I can't bring myself to see it out.

Sure one prominent member of cast is now fucked, but happily Dex, little Dex and the psycho blondie are having happy times in Argentina in my imagination.

How bizarre is this?

I'm sure this series binging is not good for us. We keep falling in love with characters from things such as Breaking Bad, Soopranos, Dexter, West Wing etc only to have them snatched away from us.

In the old days you had 7 or 8 years to like and then get over a character. Now we fall in lust over a few months and have them snatched away. :(

Am I rambling?

Edited by Christmas Tree

That fucking male lion. What a cunt.

First rule of parenting: Never take your eyes off the bairn when there's a fucking great big lion around.

Loved the cat trying to drag the ducklings back into the litter..