What is the most ridiculous hatred you harbour?

Park Life

Lurkers who don't post owt on the board for ages then waltz into a busy thread like they own the fucking place.

----> :icon_lol: <----

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old people who join your queue in the shop stinking of piss and in need of a comb running through their hair, come on, if your with it enough to get on a bus and go in to town the least you can do is have a wash and tidy yourself up, lazy old bastards.

Dole dossing, benefit claiming, scum bagging, 7 kids from 8 different dead beat meat heads who have been breeding since the age of 10. Get a fucking job, scum bag!

Fucking pushchairs!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: You seemed such a nice girl :rolleyes:

Lurkers who don't post owt on the board for ages then waltz into a busy thread like they own the fucking place.

----> :icon_lol: <----

Get ya Tenna Lady sorted out before you go shopping in Wilco's next time and I might let you borrow me murkin comb :icon_lol::rolleyes:

c-MET/ALK tyrosine kinase inhibition or insulin-growth factor are both exciting targets for metastatic disease.

I wasn't kidding.

I still should quit though :rolleyes:

You'll need to find a cure for heart disease and COPD too though, better get your overtime in. :icon_lol:

Heart disease? Its sorted, prevention, treatment, surgery is all well understood. You cant change people's lifestyles but you can pretty much do everything else. Heart failure is still a bit tricky mind and an infarction depends on time to stenting etc but if you go to hospital in time, they can save you.

Anyway, to your point, one of them will get me. Cheers for that.

Rather a big IF there.

COPD is the one that makes me laugh about smokers, one of the most prevalent smoking related diseases yet most smokers have no idea what it is. And rather than the relatively quick death offered by an MI or lung cancer, it's a long drawn out process where you spend many years of your life too breathless to do anything, even breathless at rest. And the funniest thing is that while by not smoking you reduce your risk of heart disease and cancers, you can pretty much exclude yourself from getting COPD - there are hardly any diseases that you can do that to.

My dad's got COPD. It's fun. Not.

Anyway, getting back on track. Reading Stevie's Scottish thing has just reminded me of one: folk (especially some Scots' pronunciation) who say 'sangwich' instead of sandwich. It's fuckin' SANDWICH you clarts. It's a fuckin' place - SANDWICH. There, wasn't difficult, was it :icon_lol:

People who don't cover their mouths when they cough/sneeze/yawn.

The latter isn't so bad, but the first two are revolting!

do you sneeze with your mouth :icon_lol:

People who don't cover their mouths when they yawn should be electrocuted imo.

People who look around/scan the room continually as they are talking.

I always imagined you might be like that, with your tin foil hat on?

:icon_lol:

God no. I'm all eye contact.

Didn't read the whole thread, but along the lines of ATM queues,

Airport Security Queues and the idiots in them.

I'm standing there, with belt/phone/keys ready for the tray, when Doddery McFuckhead in front of me has been waiting in the exact same line, seeing the security people asking everyone to take out their phone/keys etc, looks gobsmacked and takes an age getting their act together.

I'm getting wound up about it, just typing.

Die in a fire, you pricks.

I'm standing there, with belt/phone/keys ready for the tray, when Doddery McFuckhead in front of me has been waiting in the exact same line, seeing the security people asking everyone to take out their phone/keys etc, looks gobsmacked and takes an age getting their act together.

Enough to set yer bomb off early innit?

The Apprentice and all its competitors, are you that fucking desperate for a job!! that you would sell your sole to the devil (Alan Sugar) no wonder the world is in a mess with these gready sad twats around.

Enough to set yer bomb off early innit?

Speaking of blowing shit up...

Reality tv. Or Celeb reality tv. Christ.