Fish

Tom

Cheers people, fucking hell what a disaster yesterday was.

One of the girls at the BBQ dropped a bottle of Pimms on the kitchen floor, my girlfriend stepped away from the smash but a bit of glass must have skidded beneath her foot, because it sliced a 2 inch cut into the arch of her right foot. That starts pissing with blood so I wrap a tea-towel round her foot as a makeshift tourniquet. I don't do well with blood so as the blood drains out her foot the colour drains out of my face. Paramedics show up in one of those Mercedes mini cars things, give her a dressing and say they can't take her to hospital and the ambulance will be hours. Sling her in a taxi and am told in no-uncertain terms that I mustn't leave the party because she'll feel like shit for ages, or some such bollocks.

So I stay behind have a few more drinks and am frog-marched into town to a club, get there around 12, have a drink upstairs, then wake up 3 hours later next to a pool of my own vomit, paramedics to one side, rather concerned friends on the other. Apparently I was slipped something, some cock dropped something into one of my drinks. Luckily my mates were there to look after me and get me sorted... but what dick would do that?