Darlington Game

johnthebrief

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teamtalk put a reasonable spin on it, ''How many of these players will still be at St.James at the start of the season is unclear''.

What do people think of the away kit?

To me it looked ''ok'' rather than the Suns ''OMG!1NUFC DELUDED GOERDIES WORST KIT EVA LOL!11'' story.

& as per usual the SMB match thread for our pre season game is longer than ours :rolleyes:

Why do you seem to give a fuck though?

It's Pants for Llambias

News of the World.

DEREK LLAMBIAS, Newcastle's maligned managing director, must rue the day he set foot in the North East.

He had a pair of boxer shorts thrown at him, but for once the relegated team he and owner Mike Ashley created were not quite pants.

There were even smiles among 4000 travelling Geordies.

They were treated to seven goals, which matched their tally for the final 11 games of last season.

Shola Ameobi (2), Damien Duff, Kevin Nolan, Jonas Gutierrez, Steven Taylor and Andy Carroll were on target.

Dean Windass scored both for his latest club.

I predict a new signing

Surprised no-one's mentioned the steward yet.

What a CUNT!

Want to elaborate on that? :rolleyes:

Made himself centre of attention.

Crowd sang "If Shola scores, we're on the pitch"...and he did...so we were...and he hoyed out one lad.

Then Shola did it again....and he hoyed out another lad.

There were loads of fans on the pitch both times, and most of the stewards let it go...but this fucker had to play the hard man. Funny as fuck the stick he took.

Jonas back in the squad, but still no sign of Bassong/Martins? This mean we'll be keeping him, or just that there's less interest in him?

Martins,Lua Lua, Bassong and a few other toon players all in Tup Tup Palace last night. I managed to sneak into the VIP and have a chat with Martins, hes clearly off because I was talking to him about training and stuff and as soon as I asked him if he was staying he just put his head down and turned his face and started talking to Lua Lua who by this time was standing on a table dancing :rolleyes: , he walked past like 10 mins after that and I asked him again and he just didnt say anything. Funny how a few months ago, before we got relegated, I asked him if we were gonna stay up and if he was gonna stay and he was like "yeah yeah we are always gonna be a Premier League club" blah blah.

Also managed to get a few words in with Bassong, hes a fucking cunt to be honest with you, proper fucking moody, and just wasnt interested in talking about football.

Also managed to get a few words in with Bassong, hes a fucking cunt to be honest with you, proper fucking moody, and just wasnt interested in talking about football.

A moody Frenchman? Never.

Jonas back in the squad, but still no sign of Bassong/Martins? This mean we'll be keeping him, or just that there's less interest in him?

Martins,Lua Lua, Bassong and a few other toon players all in Tup Tup Palace last night. I managed to sneak into the VIP and have a chat with Martins, hes clearly off because I was talking to him about training and stuff and as soon as I asked him if he was staying he just put his head down and turned his face and started talking to Lua Lua who by this time was standing on a table dancing :rolleyes: , he walked past like 10 mins after that and I asked him again and he just didnt say anything. Funny how a few months ago, before we got relegated, I asked him if we were gonna stay up and if he was gonna stay and he was like "yeah yeah we are always gonna be a Premier League club" blah blah.

Should have asked him how he does that blasting it over the bar from 10 yards trick.