Newcastle United vs Reading FC

Tom

The people who sat behind who were negative to the point you wondered why they even went have all fucked off it seems. Every cloud....

The reason I'll be attending quite a few games this season, load of the wankers who bopil my piss will have fucked off, that and my mate re-newed but isn't too keen on going by the sounds of it. :blink:

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
The people who sat behind who were negative to the point you wondered why they even went have all fucked off it seems. Every cloud....

there’s a lot away on their holidays at the mo’ mind.

You're full o the joys of spring yee aren't ye?

there’s a lot away on their holidays at the mo’ mind.

Aye but I'd be surprised if they all went away on holiday at exactly the same time. There's about six of them and there was no sign of any of them and if they were all away no one was using their tickets. Here's hoping anyway.

the atmosphere came across on the telly like it was the best we've had in a long while. lots more singing and noise throughout than we've seen for a while. i wonder if that's because the players put on a good show after fuck knows how long or because all the moaners who have posioned the atmopshere since the ground was extended to 52k have all fucked off. 36k has always been about our hardcore support in terms of numbers. losing the 13k or 14k johnny come latelys will probably mean the atmosphere around the ground is better this season despite the empty seats

the atmosphere came across on the telly like it was the best we've had in a long while. lots more singing and noise throughout than we've seen for a while. i wonder if that's because the players put on a good show after fuck knows how long or because all the moaners who have posioned the atmopshere since the ground was extended to 52k have all fucked off. 36k has always been about our hardcore support in terms of numbers. losing the 13k or 14k johnny come latelys will probably mean the atmosphere around the ground is better this season despite the empty seats

The atmosphere was great at home v Boro two league games ago. I think there's something in what you say but the performance of the team is always the most crucial thing. We played really well at times yesterday and got the goals we deserved which in turn creates the good atmosphere. It was an excellent crowd considering as well like.

Some poeple might point at the crowd and say you've lost 15~20k. I reckon that given the plight of the club, we've done fantastic to get that many through the door. I know for a fact there are a canny few thousand who would renew as well if the situation improved for the better (club ownership / manager stability).

Some poeple might point at the crowd and say you've lost 15~20k. I reckon that given the plight of the club, we've done fantastic to get that many through the door. I know for a fact there are a canny few thousand who would renew as well if the situation improved for the better (club ownership / manager stability).

Yeah, if things were sorted out, good manager on board and went on a good run of results you'd soon see 40k there and who knows how high it would get back to if things were going well. At the moment you can't blame people for staying away when the club is continually treating the fans like shit and nobody knows what the hell is happening.

Yeah, if things were sorted out, good manager on board and went on a good run of results you'd soon see 40k there and who knows how high it would get back to if things were going well. At the moment you can't blame people for staying away when the club is continually treating the fans like shit and nobody knows what the hell is happening.

I reckon even if Ashley stays there would be at least 5,000 more per game if he appointed Shearer.

We get taken over and Shearer comes in we're looking at 50k crowds again imo. Surely be a 2nd flight record of some kind?

4th highest attendance in England this weekend, not bad considering our current situation.

Changing the subject, I hope Barton hasn't broken his foot again.

I wouldn't mind him having a 3 week injury to make sure any potential transfer of his doesn't happen. He may be a knob, but he's miles better than anything in this division.

Can't believe I'm saying this but after todays performance I think we'd be far better off keeping Stroller than flogging him to Benfica.

Seriously? people actually fell for that? :blink:

Only saying that because I can't see us getting any other strikers in and think he's the least worst option in the squad. He was a prospect who became an enigma with a dodgy hip, but in our current mess think his experience and (occasional) silky skills could reap more rewards in this league than the more agricultural and ordinary Carroll. Though Ranger etc should be given a chance (starting with the Carling Cup?) and will hopefully score a few in the league we can't rely on the kids to get the points every week.

Watching reading game again. 2nd goal is top class. Spell of about 20 passes where Reading don't substantially touch the ball. Our endeavour, technique and sense of urgency is something we've been missing. 

As I said to my mate who seemed to take great offence at Shola's hat trick and actually refused to clap him off (don't worry, I called him a tit so you don't have to) you have to back him or fuck off, because from where I'm sitting there we are signing nobody. He's out number one striker, like it or lump it, and whatever has gone before he will be starting every week. If he doesn't start getting goals then there isn't anybody else who will be, so as much as it might hurt a few prides, back him. He's shite, but so is this division, and unbelievably (and I never thought I would ever say this) he might be one of the key people to get us straight out of this.

As I said to my mate who seemed to take great offence at Shola's hat trick and actually refused to clap him off (don't worry, I called him a tit so you don't have to) you have to back him or fuck off, because from where I'm sitting there we are signing nobody. He's out number one striker, like it or lump it, and whatever has gone before he will be starting every week. If he doesn't start getting goals then there isn't anybody else who will be, so as much as it might hurt a few prides, back him. He's shite, but so is this division, and unbelievably (and I never thought I would ever say this) he might be one of the key people to get us straight out of this.

I reckon this is Ameobi's level and that isn't his fault - hope he gets a hatrick every week. As I have no axe to grind with him I will cheer him off - anyone who doesn't is not a true supporter

Can't believe I'm saying this but after todays performance I think we'd be far better off keeping Stroller than flogging him to Benfica.

Seriously? people actually fell for that? :blink:

Just realised! D'oh :razz: