Which simpleton gave

Jusoda Kid

can I have a badge Parky ?? ;)

Badges will be available from the tuck shop in due course.

:munch::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:D

Am I the only one who went 'tooot tooot', in time with the tugs on the whistle, when seeing that last emoticon ??

Anyway, I propose Snakehips for mod. All in favour, say Aye. After all, I have a parker, a scooter, a zoot suit jacket (with side vents 5" long) and I have the attention span of a gnat, so a hell of a lot of 'baaad shit' will slip through the net allowing one and all a more 'illuminating' message board.

yes

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can I have a badge Parky ?? :D

;):icon_lol::spit:

:icon_lol:

Am I the only one who went 'tooot tooot', in time with the tugs on the whistle, when seeing that last emoticon ??

Anyway, I propose Snakehips for mod. All in favour, say Aye. After all, I have a parker, a scooter, a zoot suit jacket (with side vents 5" long) and I have the attention span of a gnat, so a hell of a lot of 'baaad shit' will slip through the net allowing one and all a more 'illuminating' message board.

The best suggestion of this whole sorry, most lamentable, episode.

Aye.

:munch:

can I have a badge Parky ?? :D

;):spit::spit:

:munch: well if your throwing your hat in the ring consider mine in there too !!

I'll vote for you, if you vote for me. Deal ?? No double dealing, mind :icon_lol:

EDIT: I may even consider withdrawing my canditature, in exchange for a blow job.

Edited by snakehips

so pud, can we have a poll for who gets the new admin/mod spot?

Where has this new admin/mod spot come from like?

craig resigned... :D

Craigs a shareholder though.

Shareholder > Admin > Mod

Although I might be missing something ;)

You're missing the point, Thomas, the POINT !1111

There is no fucking new 'mod' position because I've not resigned - bit fucking hard too when you're one of the main stays of the place since day one.

When some of you (JawD excepted) have to deal with even a modicum of the shit I'm going through at the moment, you can come back in here and suggest I've thrown the toys. Stevie - you're the biggest prick I've ever come across and that's saying something. Everything is so fucking simple in your own little world that it must be the same for everyone else eh?

Bev - don't fash about it being your thread I picked up on as the reason I decided I need some time away from here. More the point that seeing it from someone more sensible such as you simply made it abundantly clear that my head's a fucking mess at the moment.

However there isn't a flounce - I simply said it was the nail on the head moment where I realised I needed to get away from this place (more importantly, the inane boring pricks who are choking the place) - it might be permanent, it probably won't though. So grease that and shove it up your arsehole Stevie.

can I have a badge Parky ?? :icon_lol:

:D:spit::spit:

:munch: well if your throwing your hat in the ring consider mine in there too !!

I'll vote for you, if you vote for me. Deal ?? No double dealing, mind :spit:

EDIT: I may even consider withdrawing my canditature, in exchange for a blow job.

Let's just literally have a "head to head" ;)

There is no fucking new 'mod' position because I've not resigned - bit fucking hard too when you're one of the main stays of the place since day one.

When some of you (JawD excepted) have to deal with even a modicum of the shit I'm going through at the moment, you can come back in here and suggest I've thrown the toys. Stevie - you're the biggest prick I've ever come across and that's saying something. Everything is so fucking simple in your own little world that it must be the same for everyone else eh?

Bev - don't fash about it being your thread I picked up on as the reason I decided I need some time away from here. More the point that seeing it from someone more sensible such as you simply made it abundantly clear that my head's a fucking mess at the moment.

However there isn't a flounce - I simply said it was the nail on the head moment where I realised I needed to get away from this place (more importantly, the inane boring pricks who are choking the place) - it might be permanent, it probably won't though. So grease that and shove it up your arsehole Stevie.

;):munch:

can I have a badge Parky ?? :icon_lol:

:D:snakehips::lazy:

I'll vote for you, if you vote for me. Deal ?? No double dealing, mind :wank:

Let's just literally have a "head to head" ;)

:spit: :spit: :spit:

Sorry folks for getting this thread off track. I'll end my shite now.

FFS. How old are you lot? Doesnt sound as if ANY of you should be Mods or Admin tbh. Craig I'm sorry but you sound dead petty here. Just delete this thread as its not helping Fish, plus its pointless. Real life is far more important!

Nail on the head line in bold. Based on this post I've told the others that I don't think I can mod / admin this place any more. Whether that is a permanent or a temporary thing remains to be seen but tbh I need some time away from here anyway.

Adios.

Seriously? :munch:

No I'm taking the piss..... Course I'm fucking serious you tit! :spit:

More important things in life than dealing with shit like this tbh. Certain responses suggest I've made the right choice to have time-out too.

Craig, noooo! :icon_lol: Dont be daft. I'm sorry, I didnt mean any harm. I only meant that that one post in this thread you made sounded alittle petty.

I rekon you're a good admin on here. Now I feel bad :spit: I rarely comment on the goings on here as I dont like the hassle, the one time I do this happens :icon_lol:

Quick, show him your baps! :spit:

I would if it would help ;) But I dont think it would :wank:

It would help me get over the trauma, you can PM then if you don't want the whole forum seeing :D

:munch:;):D:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Absolutely brilliant.

Craig just to let you know I hang on your every word, and I genuinely mean it when I say I'm crucified by what gimpy looking sensible do gooders on an internet forum think of me.

Epic.

Best of luck mate :spit:

Article 2:45b of the Official Toontastic Rools

1) public resignations are final and binding

2) …unless an Extraordinary Meeting of all Shareholders,Admins, and Mods is held in the secret forum, the outcome of which must be unanimous.

3) since the likelihood of 2) ending unanimously is lower than shark shite, rule 4) applies

4) Shareholder status , and all related priveliges, are null and void the moment Teddy makes contact with the floor.

Craig, because of your unwillingness to 'show off' (for want of a better expression), a lot of folk on here don't appreciate what you have done for this board over the years. Take a few days out and come back on Sunday after the game :munch:

Loving the show but confused about all this shareholder admin and mod stuff.

Does toontastic have a value?

Have some on here put money in?

What do all these mods and admin do, I though they just occasionally changed Stevies sig and that was it?

Snakey, what's craig done behind the scenes?

Very, very confused. Though this was just one of those freebie message boards that someone had put somewhere.

Really be interested to read the history lesson if it's on here somewhere.

Finally, is someone keeping count of how many times craigs been back since the adios?

Is there a board record for encores?

Twice.

And all I've said is I'm going to have time away. Doesn't mean I'm definitely going for good - do I need your permission to come back like? :munch:

Craig, I don't know what's going on in your real life but you're taking most of the comments in here way too seriously.

You missed out the 'IMO' at the end.

Loving the show but confused about all this shareholder admin and mod stuff.

Does toontastic have a value?

Have some on here put money in?

What do all these mods and admin do, I though they just occasionally changed Stevies sig and that was it?

Snakey, what's craig done behind the scenes?

Very, very confused. Though this was just one of those freebie message boards that someone had put somewhere.

Really be interested to read the history lesson if it's on here somewhere.

Finally, is someone keeping count of how many times craigs been back since the adios?

Is there a board record for encores?

Just wait till the Secretshareadminimods reveal themselves. :munch:

As someone above alluded to, fair play to Craig for all the hard work that goes into this place. All the other mods too.

This place has kept me entertained for many hours of many days.

I think Stevie said something recently about how he'd happily stick a few quid towards any running costs. I'd happily echo that.

Anyway, I hope all sorts ou for you, Craig.

Also, shame on you Fish, for ruining the forum. Secret forum priveliges for all, I say.